• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP and MYSQL HOST for my Invision Board

Originally posted by glassowater87
I need PHP and a MYSQL db for my Invision Board, and a good ammount of bandwith, any one know of a host with this?
http://www.tripod.co.uk

They're STILL NOT accepting new apps.

Free Signups Disabled August 2, 2002 - 3:48 PM - DethPigeon
That's all for this month. We took on another 1000 users. Signups may be enabled at the end of August, or around middle to end of September.

L33.ca

myIBF.com

myIBF will be a new host for Invision Board users. How do I know about it before they're officially open? Well I sold the domain name to the guy because I originally owned it. ;) The site link may show up and appear to be open, but they are still working some stuff out with their own host provider. Keep checking back on it though, it should be a great free place to host iBForums. :)

Take care,

Thank you, Rebel! So far I'm satisfied with myIBF. It's fast, efficient, clean, and only requires a banner on your board. The boards are pretty customizable too. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is tired of looking for a host with compatibility for a bulletin/message board.

:cool2:

Back