• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Reopen The Longest Thread in the World!!

Yes, apples and forums are better with the colourful skins :) But sometimes worms sneak in and spoil it, so we need bug spray. When we get rid of bugs that ail it, we will have a good apple variety :angel:

On that note, I am off to bed. :wave:

Also know this Jan. Bug Spray causes cancer. Those that consume organic are healthier than them that chew a farmers bug spray ;). The Spray soon comsumes the body, and renders the apple useless to its intended design, a food for the body.

Last edited:
Maybe try this code somewhere in the newreply.php somewhere at the top or whereever VB sends its data.

Code:
<?php
if($_GET['t']=="27388") {
if(preg_match("/[URL/i", $_POST['message'])) {
die("No links permitted in The Longest Thread in the World. Do not advertise!");
}
}
?>

This is a shabby way of doing it but I don't know vBs code so this is all I could come up with off the top of my head. It just scans over the message field for [URL tags and blocks them with a little message. Only runs it if the topic id is longest thread ever.

no, because people like posting links to other things then they're website in LTE..

Back