• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

plz upload files into my site

crazyindian

Last edited:
edited :)

i am in now, upload the files now.

have a nice day Indi

Last edited:
xD You're right... I have a slow connection as well (about 28.8 - 46.6 kbps depending on the day/time)... I can download/upload 5-11 MB in about 30-60 minutes depending on the connection.

Also, I dunno why they have two different speeds for cable/DSL (upstream and downstream??) because we dial-up users have one straight speed both ways.

DarkBlood said:
Also, I dunno why they have two different speeds for cable/DSL (upstream and downstream??) because we dial-up users have one straight speed both ways.
Technical reasons.

DarkBlood said:
xD You're right... I have a slow connection as well (about 28.8 - 46.6 kbps depending on the day/time)... I can download/upload 5-11 MB in about 30-60 minutes depending on the connection.

For DSL, I think you meant ADSL. Just look at the keyword: Asymmetric.

no need to be pedantic - DSL doesn't assume its SDSL either - it simpy implies that its a Digital Subscriber Line

or something.

Back