• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

pop-ups

rapmaster

ok people, these FREAKIN pop-ups are gett'n annoying. I can handle one or two every now and then, but on every damn page! Thats obserd and makes this forum, surfer UN friendly. Just thought I'd point that out.

yeah I know that, but common! Do you need 800 pop-ups per user? I mean, everything I goto check a thread and see its progress I get a pop-up.

I mean that I don't get them. Just the one in ads and offers. I've been here and in computers, HTML, webhosting offerers, review my site. :confused:

Running Morpheus or Kazaa in the background? They pop up stuff. There is software out there, but I have not found one that I really like. I don't get any popups on this forum.

The only time I ever see a popunder is when I go to the main site, never see any on the forums. :confused:

Yeah, most pop-ups sponsers don't allow forum ads. I never et any when I go to forums.

Back