• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Popular Members of The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: HolyDevil
2: T.M.
3: Mr Johnson/LG/Liquid Goat, or whatever he will be next week :D
4: stuffradio
5: Leriss for creating the topic. :D there

Jan said:
Yupapa
meow
Two Sheds (GC's pimp) :p

Not necessarily in that order
I don't know this Two Sheds, but this was almost my list, I would have had GC- the man himself on there.

Jan beat me to Yupapa.
So here is my new list.

1. Lucifer
2. Chicken
3. Blank Verse

Two Shed's is Toefur, for the record.

Lucifer, man that takes me back. Same with meow...anyone have any idea what he's up to these days?

Blank Verse said:
Same with meow...anyone have any idea what he's up to these days?
Same as always I'd assume... he's been living at YUPAPA's forums for a few years now. ;)

Canuckkev said:
Boo yas.

Oh, and I have no idea why like half the posts I make end up with a 0 at the end. If anyone was wondering. Anyone notice? Probably...some Firefox thing.

Canuckkev said:
Oh, and I have no idea why like half the posts I make end up with a 0 at the end. If anyone was wondering. Anyone notice? Probably...some Firefox thing.
I am using firefox, does'nt happen to me...anywayz, ummm...Jan, Peo, and BlankVerse?

Canuckkev said:

No, it's just something all the cool members do.

Dude, every thread GC posted in turned into an 8 page hissy fit. All with varying degrees of hilarity. April Fools comes to mind.

I also recall a thread where he mentioned something along the lines of having an air force shoot down something syd was organizing. Can't entirely recall the specifics, but that was pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back