• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your desktop/laptop work area

depends on what you are going to use it for. If it is just for internet/word/school then dual core isn't needed but if you plan to use it as a desktop replacement and doing some more in depth applications then I would say get the dual core

cheers: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834147450

I would spend a few extra bucks and get another 1gb of ram since it is so cheap now. I just bought that same setup for my lovely girlfriend and so far so good!

Hmm. I need a UK based retailer. I might check out some laptops and get back to you. I'd like to run World of Warcraft on it sometimes...? Do I need Dual Core?

dsc00175xe8.jpg

I never go to my desk since i got my laptop. Just sit/lie on my bed :classic2:

That's me on your screen! :evilb:

L shaped desks are nice to have and once I get a bigger house (building soon!) I will be going that route

KURT: If you want to run wow...not sure why you'd want to!!!!! but I would say go dual core, with laptops I would say get what you can afford, they aren't very upgradeable so what you see is what you get until you decide to unload it in the future. I might be wrong but I think newegg does ship overseas as well.

Back