• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your desktop/laptop work area

its very dirty and beings as I just formatted my computer, i have nothing to resize it, so 56kers; my bad. I'll post a newer picture that shows it cleaning progress here in a few as that is a few months old

its very dirty and beings as I just formatted my computer, i have nothing to resize it, so 56kers; my bad. I'll post a newer picture that shows it cleaning progress here in a few as that is a few months old
Are those cookies I see?

dsc00175xe8.jpg

I never go to my desk since i got my laptop. Just sit/lie on my bed :classic2:

I want a Macbook, they're so sexy. Unfortunately, I'd never use it on account of Johnson having a sweet intel iMac.

I guess you can't really tell, but the "desk" is a big shelf in my closet. The owners of this house before used this room as an office. The sound system could have been connected to either my Xbox, dvd player, or laptop at any given time. Twas great.

The frankenstein sound system has been removed (This picture was taken a while back) and partially installed in my car. I need a new subwoofer (15") before I can put that in. I tried taking the duct tape off and putting black electric tape over it (because the subwoofer sounded great even with the small tear, but duct tape = ew), and I ended up ripping it more. So now I'm just going to get another one when I have the money.

Right after I save up for a motorcycle. $4000, here I come! ... eventually

Last edited:

I guess you can't really tell, but the "desk" is a big shelf in my closet. The owners of this house before used this room as an office. The sound system could have been connected to either my Xbox, dvd player, or laptop at any given time. Twas great.

The frankenstein sound system has been removed (This picture was taken a while back) and partially installed in my car. I need a new subwoofer (15") before I can put that in. I tried taking the duct tape off and putting black electric tape over it (because the subwoofer sounded great even with the small tear, but duct tape = ew), and I ended up ripping it more. So now I'm just going to get another one when I have the money.

Right after I save up for a motorcycle. $4000, here I come! ... eventually
Nice subwolfer :eek:
How much watt does it use?

What model laptop is that, Ben?

Toshiba Satellite A55-S106.

1.6Ghz Celeron, 512MB RAM, 55GB hard drive, Intel graphics. It's a good laptop, just not for gaming. I mean, I can play Counter-Strike, AoE/AoE2, Rise of Nations, and plenty of other games without a hitch, just nothing graphics-heavy (like Half-Life 2 or CS Source, or Black and White 2).

Nugi: No idea how much it can handle. Also, no idea how much the Home Theater dealio puts out.

While we're on the subject of laptops, Is Dual-Core a must now? I saw a nice laptop, 1gig RAM + 1.8Ghz with Vista for £300.

Back