• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your desktop/laptop work area

AvailNetworks

Greetings
NLC
this is a neat thread on WHT so I figured I would bring it's joy here

desk.jpg

LOL @ where the mouse sits on AvailNetworks Desk
Get a mouse Pad :p
That looks so warn out!

haha its actually REALLY smooth where it is and makes life pretty nice. I've had this $80 wal mart desk now for about 8 years and she's still goin strong!

Looks like I need a new monitor :p all yours are putting mine to shame.

Mine is WAY too messy anyway, I'll be too embarressed to post it :p.

AvailNetworks, is that a TV for a monitor?

And I magically know that tandoc's camera is a Canon PowerShot SD600.

And AvailNetworks' is a PENTAX Optio E30.

haha yeah I have a dirtbag camera, but it isn't to shabby for $120!

and yeah it is a 37" lcd by viewsonic nz3751 I think. I had it laying around since I wasn't using it for a few months and then I figured hey why not give it a whirl as a desktop monitor and it is gorgeous and I am hooked. It's in our bedroom so It doubles as a multimedia station. I would suggest everyone gets this setup!

haha yeah I have a dirtbag camera, but it isn't to shabby for $120!

and yeah it is a 37" lcd by viewsonic nz3751 I think. I had it laying around since I wasn't using it for a few months and then I figured hey why not give it a whirl as a desktop monitor and it is gorgeous and I am hooked. It's in our bedroom so It doubles as a multimedia station. I would suggest everyone gets this setup!

How much did the screen kost? Looks great.

that one believe it or not I got at newegg refurbished or open box, can't remember for $530 including shipping. I grabbed another one too by olevia for about $560, 37", quality is the same on it but the remote and connections are pretty naked, but for under 600 bucks I am not complaining!

resolution on both is 1360x768 and looks very crisp and I have been playing some fps games (ut2004, quake4) no shadowing, crisp colors and 37" of goodness right in your face haha.

that one believe it or not I got at newegg refurbished or open box, can't remember for $530 including shipping. I grabbed another one too by olevia for about $560, 37", quality is the same on it but the remote and connections are pretty naked, but for under 600 bucks I am not complaining!

resolution on both is 1360x768 and looks very crisp and I have been playing some fps games (ut2004, quake4) no shadowing, crisp colors and 37" of goodness right in your face haha.

Cooll, sucks being broke :p

76455.jpg

76458.jpg

Tidied it up a bit ;).

edit: and yeah they were taken today, just the camera hasn't been turned on in years :p.

Back