• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Redhotservers.com Review?

I know someone that had a server with them once, they didn't have any major problems. As far as I know, their servers are from FDC Servers.Net.

I think they are just a reseller of FDC, The servers they have look like FDCs servers...
In that case
Support gos You - Them - fdc
Then to return it gos
FDC - Them - You.
FDC take up to 4 hours per reply
If the reseller dont have 24/7 support then its mostlikley you will be having 24 hour support reply times.
FDC is alright to deal with direct, although they dont have a 1337 datacenter,..

Last edited:
Some suspicious name they have... I wouldn't trust a company who has the name like that. That means, company either has bad marketologists, or they scam...

Hi,

They do reseller from FDCServers. Actually the owner of RHS (redhotservers) works at FDC as an support staff, and has a company on the side.

I havent heard anything bad outside of the typicaly FDC datacenter issues, which is basicly the odd packet loss and the continue raise on prices over the last little while.

They will be able to give you better deals then FDC just becuase of the reseller discounts he gets.

Hi,

They do reseller from FDCServers. Actually the owner of RHS (redhotservers) works at FDC as an support staff, and has a company on the side.

I havent heard anything bad outside of the typicaly FDC datacenter issues, which is basicly the odd packet loss and the continue raise on prices over the last little while.

They will be able to give you better deals then FDC just becuase of the reseller discounts he gets.

How interesting! I think that is very useful info..

Thanks...

Back