• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rejection after Rejection

AsianDOC

My website (www.drcorp.net) has been rejected by a few advertisers.

Can anyone please check out my site, and tell me what's wrong with my site - what's the reason that ad companys choose not to allow the site to join there network.

My site receives 20,000+ hits a month and I'm located in Australia.

Regards.

I don't know why ad companies reject sites, maybe some of the company reps who are members here would be best at answering that question.

Mine has also been rejected by a few so I know how you feel :(

I'm not sure if this made a difference in whether you're accepted or not, but www.drcorp.net loaded VERY slowly for me. Nice design though. Good luck with other advertisers; if you don't have anything against Standard Internet, you could use their programs on your site. You're accepted automatically with their programs.

Originally posted by NC_TOM
I'm not sure if this made a difference in whether you're accepted or not, but www.drcorp.net loaded VERY slowly for me. Nice design though. Good luck with other advertisers; if you don't have anything against Standard Internet, you could use their programs on your site. You're accepted automatically with their programs.
SI's programs are not what I'm after. :(

www.cj.com will accept you
www.compactbanner.com will probably accept you
www.reporting.net you will get in

By the way, I recieve many more than 20,000 hits per month(hit is a file acessed) and I usually get rejected by the big companies

If you live in asia, you will find very few companies that will acept you.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Archbob
www.cj.com will accept you
www.compactbanner.com will probably accept you
www.reporting.net you will get in

By the way, I recieve many more than 20,000 hits per month(hit is a file acessed) and I usually get rejected by the big companies

If you live in asia, you will find very few companies that will acept you.
My site receives 20,000+ page hits (not each file access). I just signed up with CJ yesterday and Clixgalore. Found about 7 banners that may help. I especcially like the eBay one. It's a very good deal.

I also signed up with fineclicks, hopefully they'll accept me.

I'm also looking at reporting.net but compactbanner isn't what I was after.

Thanks. :)

Originally posted by Buzzard
Fineclicks should take you, I pull about 1,000 uniques a month and they took me.
Yeah accepted me, but none of their "programs" suited my site.

Originally posted by Asian_DOC
Yeah accepted me, but none of their "programs" suited my site.

I can't begin to believe that of all the offers Chet has, that a few would not fit on your site or anybody else's for that matter :eek:

Originally posted by Jan

I can't begin to believe that of all the offers Chet has, that a few would not fit on your site or anybody else's for that matter :eek:
My visitor's don't like "clicking" :D. Anyway it was late when I was looking through all the programs. I might take another look. :)

Originally posted by Jan
I don't know why ad companies reject sites, maybe some of the company reps who are members here would be best at answering that question.

Mine has also been rejected by a few so I know how you feel :(

There are a few reasons why dkAds only accepts some sites:

* Some sites simple are not desirable to our advertisers. Advertisers buy ad space with dkAds for one reason: to get sales or results. If they are advertising something in English, why would they want a site in Asian, or if they are advertising something for people in Texas, why would they want their ads being display elsewhere. We provide targeting for advertisers to target their audiences.

So why don't we simply only show their ads on sites which are targeted? Well, we do. But what will we do with the other 133901 sites which are not targeted. Serving defaults to them accomplishes nothing but strains our servers, and since it is unlikely we will ever be able to fill their space, we simply don't accept them in the first place.

* Many non-western-based sites, or sites made totally of ads, usually are where cheaters lurk.

Hope that helps,
Dan

Originally posted by Asian_DOC

what's the reason that ad companys choose not to allow the site to join there network.

My visitor's don't like "clicking"

I guess you just answered your own queston :classic2:

Originally posted by FineClicks

I guess you just answered your own queston :classic2:
Hi Chet, I must say that you ads are quite good, and had my site been directed at Americans, then they would be right for my site, but unfortunately, the problem the site is the majority come from Australia, and I'm sure you would understand that most Australians won't click on many of the banners that you have.

The ads that I have personally chosen from ClixGalore/CJ and other websites with referrals, obtain on average a CTR of .2 - .3 which I think is ok.

The ads that I get from your site might also earn the same CTR, but they would leave almost immediate when they see the site - therefore no return for me.

Mainly Austrailian Traffic Is Probably The #1 Reason You Are Getting Rejected. I Do Say Though, You Have A Very Nicely Designed Site.

Originally posted by Buzzard
Mainly Austrailian Traffic Is Probably The #1 Reason You Are Getting Rejected. I Do Say Though, You Have A Very Nicely Designed Site.
Yeh, I would think that too, and I'm actually grateful that they rejected me - since the banners that they would serve would not be click by my visitors, it would be a waste of resources for them and advertising space for me. I'm still looking for a decent service that serves Australian visitors.

Thanks for your comment, it was design by by a friend.

Back