• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Religulous

Can't really comment on it since I haven't seen the whole thing, but I want to see it. :p
Their website is SLOW! So I can't see if it's out in the UK, if it ever is. It says its out in America though.

Last edited:
I'll definitely watch it.. probably not in the cinema. I love laughing at religious people.

Thats something I will definitely be interested in watching too. I'm not a Bill Mahr (however you spell it) fan, but this actually looks interesting.

Just watched it, pretty funny, although I don't completely agree with the way it was edited in parts... simply not necessary. But yeah, worth a watch.

I think you are wrongly informed about Islam and about many other things which have made a person like you to speak such offensive, foul language against my religion.

Just watched it today, enjoyed it. The ending was a bit odd imo. Also it was a bit odd that he didn't even look any of the people look remotely sane.

mess451 said:
I think you are wrongly informed about Islam and about many other things which have made a person like you to speak such offensive, foul language against my religion.

You mean like how your religion puts things in the UN that forces laws to pass that make it illegal for someone to bash a religion?

http://scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2008/11/un_passes_defamation_of_religi.php

People bash my religion all the time, I normally don't yell at the person (like I did krak that one time). I don't use my moderator powers on someone if they were to bash my religion, I use freedom of speech to defend my religion whenever I deem necessary.

Back