• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reporting a User he is violating the TOS!

Well you just posted his site with illegal mp3's too, thus violating the TOS. You should've PMmed this to a moderator.

I don't think they'll be arresting someone over Mp3's found on some site. But uh I guess thanks for the post since it technically is against the rules.

His WEBSITE is against the rules what i am doing cant get the owner of freewebspace in trouble if they ignore it it can!

REX--Kasey said:
His WEBSITE is against the rules what i am doing cant get the owner of freewebspace in trouble if they ignore it it can!
What rules ?

What does this have to do with freewebspace.net ?

I'd report it to his host, not a community that has absolutely no power over hist site. Think before you post...

Regards,

it only matters if his hosting allows it or not. if it doesn't, or in another country, tough luck. if it does, its HIS HOST you need to go to, not FWS. and if he's his own host, then also tough luck.

edit: i just saw the website.. and boy does it suck. just saw the host, too. that sucks too. more ads than actual content. host doesnt have any tos, either.

Last edited:
I bet he's like the dude who posted a question in site feedback or testing things out about how many posts are required for FWS hosting. He thought that guy was hosted here and once he saw jmillers and death reapers posts he ran to hide his stupidity.

Oh yeah, i knew that :rolleyes:

That gives me an idea, maybe i should start up FWS hosting and be sponsored by the forum :D And i could be a FWS advertising -----.

Funny.. if you try to right click on his site, he has the right click error javascript about stealing isn't nice. haha

Back