• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reputation - Just how loved ARE you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

X3r0X

Hey,

Bit of a novelty post, but still informative all the same. I was just wondering who was the most respected around these parts. Ive got 5 points, does that make me king? :). I do believe I was on 10, but apparently I was a little too rude to a member who wanted 1gb of RAM all to himself for free. Go figure :p.

Post back here will your rep guys. If you dont know how to access it, just go to "Edit Options" under "Quick Links" and it will tell you.

Chris

You dont want to know mine lol, seems some guy gave me some RED & I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, anyway, its a stupid system unless you have 2 green boxes :p.

Craig said:
seems some guy gave me some RED & I KNOW WHO YOU ARE
Hmm... you made me curious enough to check. :p

Anyway, I would just like to point out that reputation level should not be taken too seriously. Some people seem to get too worked up over it.

Bruce said:
Hmm... you made me curious enough to check. :p

Anyway, I would just like to point out that reputation level should not be taken too seriously. Some people seem to get too worked up over it.

Can you delete them for me? :p, plz, I will pay you lol.

Wasn't there already a thread about this? Yes there was, because it caused me to get banned for a month. Good times.

Furthermore, clearly you posted this thread so you could brag about your reps.

Lastly, I deserve more negatives. I'm only at -2.

Johnson (LG) said:
Wasn't there already a thread about this? Yes there was, because it caused me to get banned for a month. Good times.

Furthermore, clearly you posted this thread so you could brag about your reps.

Lastly, I deserve more negatives. I'm only at -2.
Is +5 anything to brag about? :confused4

I've got 14.

But who cares anyways?

Thread should be called "Just how much DO you care?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back