• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

request~20mb space and 50gb bandwidth for manga hosting^^

ririn003

i need around 20mb space & 50gb bandwidth for a manga Webpage for latest bleach chapters by #blood-scanlations... i 'll accept all other conditions like ads, banners etc...

Also i need 15mb minimum file size upload... as we do hq scantalations.....

now why would you need a 15 MB upload, and only 20 MB space?

well we just need a page to update everyweek with our latest release.... and also announce important notices..... So 5mb out of 20mb is just enough for it^^

Register at http://realmofscrolls.com/forums and post 15 posts and you can get the Nexxus One package located at http://www.realmofscrolls.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1

thanks for the offer^^ but we need around 50gb bandwidth per month :(

Last edited:
Hi, 94Mb.com can offer you the below package, if you agree to place our banner upon the top of every page of your website.

100MB disk space
50,000MB bandwidth
Cpanel with unlimited features.

For instant setup visit: http://www.94mb.com/create1.htm
You can use a 94MB.com subdomain or your own domain. Once you have created your account pm or email higley123@aol.com and i can upgrade your package from 94MB disk space and 1094MB bandwidth to 100MB disk space and 50,000MB bandwidth.

Kindest Regards
Andrew from 94MB.com

Last edited:
So you only want it to be a download server or are you going to place webpages as well ?

PaulP.

i need around 20mb space & 50gb bandwidth

This is a lot of bandwidth you are asking.

How can a 20MB normal website need 50GB, it must be a download account that you are creating or you just don't know what you are asking for...

Regards,
PaulP.

(And I had a discussion with another manga/bleach user and it turns out that bleach episodes are copyrigthed as well, you are not allowed to just share it with the rest of the world)

You're asking quite a bit bw. Even a (ads)free host offers it, it might not be stable. My suggestion is get a website with a (stable) free hosts and link your manga scanlation to a free filehosting service like megaupload. If you search around a bit, you might able to find file hosting without time delay.

This is a lot of bandwidth you are asking.

How can a 20MB normal website need 50GB, it must be a download account that you are creating or you just don't know what you are asking for...

Regards,
PaulP.

our weekly release consumes around 20 gb of bandwidth.. so 50 gb is just enough for us..

Maybe he meant 20gb?

It seems he wants to have a manga download site and those files aren't small...

Exactly... so he does not really know what he is asking for...

Can't believe that people make these mistakes over and over again.
Seems that they want to start something but not knowing what the basics are... funny...

If he means 20GB space and 50GB bandwidth then he must go to paid hosting as these specifications are too much for a free webhost.
Manga is still copyrighted material so a free webhost MUST know what the risk is...

PaulP.

Last edited:
Exactly... so he does not really know what he is asking for...

Can't believe that people make these mistakes over and over again.
Seems that they want to start something but not knowing what the basics are... funny...

If he means 20GB space and 50GB bandwidth then he must go to paid hosting as these specifications are too much for a free webhost.
Manga is still copyrighted material so a free webhost MUST know what the risk is...

PaulP.

please stop posting if you are no help.
i clearly meant 50gb bandwidth and 20mb space from the start.
now our weekly release consumes 20gb bandwidth thats 20*4=80gb bandwidth for a month.. so i am asking much less(around 30gb) then our requirements.

Try paid hosting as you clearly want to have a download server !!!

Also you want to share Copyrighted data, and NO FREE webhost with brains will take that risk.

Setup your own server or go paid... that's the advice you will get here !!!

PaulP.

When making an offer for free hosting you must include:

1. URL to your site and/or The Plan
2. Details of the package being offered
3. Requirements, if any

Last edited by a moderator:
Manga is freely distributed at many sites. I do not think you will run into copyright restrictions.

When making an offer please include:

1. Link to site and/or plan
2. Details of your offer
3. Requirements if any

Last edited by a moderator:
Manga is freely distributed at many sites. I do not think you will run into copyright restrictions.

The chance of getting fined for Manga is getting bigger and bigger as they are now more strict on copyright rules with manga.

Please see article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_outside_Japan

It clearly states that all manga is copyrighted material and that unauthorized distribution (also scanlations) is illegal.
So that means you CAN get caught and risk huge fines... The reason that many sites distrubite free copies does not make it legal... More and more manga sites are brought down (please read the article)

Now I don't know about other free webhosts, but for me it is simply not worth it to risk my free webhosting for that !!!

Kind regards,
PaulP.
www.swprozee1.com

The chance of getting fined for Manga is getting bigger and bigger as they are now more strict on copyright rules with manga.

Please see article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_outside_Japan

It clearly states that all manga is copyrighted material and that unauthorized distribution (also scanlations) is illegal.
So that means you CAN get caught and risk huge fines... The reason that many sites distrubite free copies does not make it legal... More and more manga sites are brought down (please read the article)

Now I don't know about other free webhosts, but for me it is simply not worth it to risk my free webhosting for that !!!

Kind regards,
PaulP.
www.swprozee1.com

Sir,
I am very happy to know that you are very concerned about legal process of my website. Please Keep your concerns to yourself. I never asked you to host my site.
Indeed Bleach anime is licensed in us and japan. but to your kind information only the english verson by Viz Media of popular bleach manga is lisenced. And we are not distributing the english verson. please visit their official website-http://www.viz.com/ for more info.

Its a free scanlation group. We work hours, sometime awake whole nights for quick releases. To your kind note we are not getting a single penny in return for all our work. But we are not concerned about money, our only concerns are our readers. And our only attain is appreciation for our work.

One last note, Mr.PaulP as i have said earlier please don't reply if you are no help. If you detest manga then...

ebay called they got a new life for u in stock[=

Last edited:
One last note, Mr.PaulP as i have said earlier please don't reply if you are no help. If you detest manga then...

ebay called they got a new life for u in stock[=

How rude of you.... :tired2:
You don't decide if I will respond or not !

Then again, I am only informing free webhosters as abuse is made TOO often of this free hosting group...
Specially when people ask for 50GB bandwidth to create a download server.

Just invest some money and pay for a dedicated server... If you do get your visitors, then with advertisement you should be able to get your money back...

And don't get personal please... I am also not getting personal, I am just being informational about manga/copyrights towards free webhosts.
Free webhosts should not have any risk because they are kind enough to provide free services... They have a lot of work too !

So, don't expect we are standing in line to just host you...

I wish you luck in finding your free download server !

PaulP.

Back