• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my blog site

skeptical

This is a half-finish personal blog site I made which will be part of a portfolio for an upcomng design service coming soon. I still need to work on the navigation and stuff. Please tell me what you honestly think about it in terms of layout, color scheme, etc. Don't worry the site doesnt have any heavy graphics. Also, tell me if the main.php page have the table stretch to 100% or not, meaning there is no gap on the sides.

Ok, now tell me what really hate about it...

http://www.elusive-mind.com/index.php

Accually, I think it looks pretty good. I like the red. That may be because red is my fav. color. :D Nice use of flash! Great Job! :)

Thanks guys. I appreciate both negative and positive feedbacks. But can you guys "Also, tell me if the main.php page have the table stretch to 100% or not, meaning there is no gap on the sides." ??:cool:

Last edited:
If the red is good would depend on what the site's about I guess. I kinda like it. And I must say I have never seen so fast loading flash. Never saw those ugly boxes at all. :)

It takes sometime before I can find the entrance :)

Oh I like your website.. even it is so... uhh REDDY

I think on the "Medium" setting view for the font size.
your content is too small.. :p

But they are all very good!

I like the layout a lot, but I think you need something to balance out those huge, gargantuan letters, like maybe some text that flows from the "E" side to the "M" side. Right now, and I don't know why, I find them too overwhelming and too separate. Something needs to be done to tie them together and make them look like part of the same design.

Also, I would try to get the entire design of the index page to fit exactly within the window. Right now, you have to scroll a little to the bottom to see the rest of the page. My philosophy is that if a page can be fit exactly within an 800x600 page, it should be.

Hi, thanks for the feedbacks. What I noticed so far is a lot of ppl seem to not like the splash page so much, so I have change that. This time, the color match (I hope.) The layout page is sort of big, I would I say that. But it would somewhat be a pain in the --- for m to resize them to fit perfectly on 800x600 resolution. I guess I'll just leave it like that for now until I come up with a new layout. I'm still thinking if I should add anything to header or just leave it like that. And if anyone interested in link exchanging with me me, let me know. hehe.

www.elusive-mind.com is gone. I decided to sale it. Now the new domain addy is at http://www.extrovertive.com Same good site. Different domain.

I slightly added some stuff. Please go to www.extrovertive.com and tell me how the content page (main.php) looks on your broswer. At home (800x600, IE 5.5) it looks fine -- no vertical scrollbar, gaps, or whatever. But what about you guys? Is there any problem for you guys?

:rolleyes:
Geez, don't wet yourself... :biggrin2:

Looks great - and I normally hate flash. ;)

Last edited:
Back