• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

sexylady on the boards...

sexylady

:) hello everyone!
i am new in this forum
hope to stay long here
gain a lot of friends and learn new and different stuffs here...

cheers :biggrin2:

Yojance said:
Hey, welcome to the forums. You will like it here. I know I came here and never left :)

You can't say things like that until you've been here since 2000, 2001.

Hey, welcome to the forums. You will like it here. I know I came here and never left :)

pics.gif

Oh, Hi.

Weee, I've been here for a while too...I can't remember when though...so I'm waiting until after I make the post to figured it out.. :p

Regards,

Toefur said:
You can't say things like that until you've been here since 2000, 2001.

Wow; you must feel very special, the fact is, I do not care what you think; and you are very wrong, I can say that because I like it here.

Hey, welcome to the forums. You will like it here. I know I came here and never left :)...so what if I didnt come in 2000-01, close enough :p

Yojance said:
Wow; you must feel very special, the fact is, I do not care what you think; and you are very wrong, I can say that because I like it here.
You, child, are taking things too seriously. Relax. Have a beer. Say hi to our new friend. Smell the roses. Hug a tree!

LeX said:
You, child, are taking things too seriously. Relax. Have a beer. Say hi to our new friend. Smell the roses. Hug a tree!
LOL! I agree, what a lame, childish, over-defensive response.

Back