• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shooting is fun

Tree said:
I live in GA, and a good friend of mine who is a retired CIA agent took me out and we just shot a few.

AK-47s are not illegal as long as they're not full-auto.

Next time ask the cia guy if you can use this
For sure you'll not miss and see what will happen to your hat :)

I enjoy shooting :) I've only shot two real guns though, a rifle when I was about 6 at a shooting range, and a French WWII .22 caliber rifle when I was at a Christian camp two years ago.

By the way, why'd you shoot a hole in your hat and not at an empty can or something :p

I shot a 120 round clip into a tree out back about 3 years ago.. it is still standing. I could swear it is shooting the finger at me for doing that, but I don't care.. it was totally fun!

and congratulations on shooting your hat. many people go their whole lives with a bullet hole in ANYTHING they own...

Tree said:
I live in GA, and a good friend of mine who is a retired CIA agent took me out and we just shot a few.

AK-47s are not illegal as long as they're not full-auto.
Some of us are not american and dont have a clue were "GA" is..:p

I don't know about you, but having shot AK-47s myself, that hole in your hat doesn't look to be from a AK-47. Maybe a BB gun or a .22 but it really doesn't look like you shot it with an AK-47.

While on vacation to Texas, I had the chance to fire many firearms. AK-47s, 12 gauges, pistols, etc.

Oh, so that hat WASN'T on your head then? Tha'ts good!

"Hey, so how do I hold it? If I look down this hole, can I see the bullet? Take my finger off what? *CRACK* Oh ----! Pfew, it just hit my hat."

Ara said:
I enjoy shooting :) I've only shot two real guns though, a rifle when I was about 6 at a shooting range, and a French WWII .22 caliber rifle when I was at a Christian camp two years ago.

Man...I'll never understand why you go to a "Christian Camp" and shoot rifles...

I didnt know that Jesus and Moses every conqured the Romans in the first place. But if they did, and used guns, I bet that Jesus was quite the sharpshooter.

Yeah, he completely schooled me last night with our home made laser tag game consisting of a pack of gum and 3 paper clips.

No way

<off topic>
There is no way Jesus was there last night...

I was at Taco Cabana and he was serving the tacos. I didn't know it was him until I read the name tag. There were no guns or LaserTag apparel in site, just the horribly ugly pink and purple apron. Now if his team was the Taco Cabana LaserTag team and their uniforms were those aprons... well, I guess you got me there because I was only in for about an hour.

(Jesus makes GREAT tacos BTW)

<you mean there WAS a topic on this thread?>

</off topic>

Last edited:
Back