• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Short Story Community

netnexus

I am thinking about starting up a short story forum where people who enjoy writing can go and post their short stories.

I for one very much so enjoy writing, and I would like to be able to post stories and recieve feedback within a community.

So i am thinking of the following domain names:

shortstoryforums.com
fictionspot.net
fictionforums.net

what do you guys think of the domain names, and do you have any to recommend that I could use for a forum of this nature?

Furthermore, for the writers on FWB, would you participate in this forum?

fictionspot. i wouldn't actively participate, but i'd submit work I've had to do for school or something and get it reviewed. i'd also read peoples submissions to inspire myself... maybe review it if it is good.

I would certainly participate. Let me know how it goes.

I second the fictionspot.com thing. Personally, I'm, not really a fan of all three of them, but that's the best of the bunch.

jmiller said:
am i too assume that blogbloom is no longer in existance ? =(
blogbloom is on it's way back.

sorry for the downtime, my host had some sort of fatal server error resulting in all my databases being deleted. I had not made backups :shame:

It will be up shortly with a brand new design. Give it about 3 days.

Actually I thought shortstoryforums.com would have been better as some may have contributed 'real life' stories too with that one :)

netnexus said:
blogbloom is on it's way back.

sorry for the downtime, my host had some sort of fatal server error resulting in all my databases being deleted. I had not made backups :shame:

It will be up shortly with a brand new design. Give it about 3 days.
Oh, no worries.

I just realized it had disappeared, thought perhaps this new venture was to replace it.

Good luck. =)

jmiller said:
Oh, no worries.

I just realized it had disappeared, thought perhaps this new venture was to replace it.

Good luck. =)

no certainly not replace. I am looking forward to having blogbloom online again.

How about you stop be so annoying and just tell him.

netnexus,
You have "and it it critiqued" when it should probably read "and have it critiqued".

Back