• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shyper.com - Cpanel 9, 100 Megs, No Ads, MySQL, Auto Installs, Instant Activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone please refer to the System Notices forum for any downtime. We were doing some upgrading over the last few days, sorry for any inconvenience.

loz said:
I wanna know why discuz is not allowed to be use?????
I dont like PHPBB2 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Copied directly from our terms of service page.

4) EBS, LeoBBS and Discuz boards are not allowed due to the overwhelming server loads generated by these scripts. We provide you with PHPBB2 and Invision Board that can be automatically installed at a click of a button.

Hope this helps.

my account never work at ur place Shyper. it's vietforu as nick if u wanna know.

FTP : cant login
Cpanel cant login
Login from website to edit info :eek:k

can't login the forum. why do u said dns issue when i can enter every web sites ?

heh, just wait in a week or so they will delete it.. check there forums everyone seems to get deleted in a weeks time due to so bullsh!t tos.

ShyperMatt said:
Copied directly from our terms of service page.

4) EBS, LeoBBS and Discuz boards are not allowed due to the overwhelming server loads generated by these scripts. We provide you with PHPBB2 and Invision Board that can be automatically installed at a click of a button.

Hope this helps.

THANX!!!!
It's helpful!!!!!!!!!!1
But I still have a another question,may I use my own domain for my site ,
and how to do that???

cpanel never work for me!!!! bullshit or what? regged 2accounts to test it but this time doesn't work.

so SHyper, what do you think of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back