• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Snowboarding!

tandoc

tandoc tandoc
NLC
sup /fws/, long time lurker, first (in a long) time poster.

I know a lot of you live in winter climates (CANUCKS!) and some of you know that i spent a few months living and working on a mountain in Japan. I picked up and love snowboarding now, and in a few days I'll be heading to an Australian resort to carve some fresh pow. (not a euphemism) anyone else here a fan of going down hill and catching some air? Boarders and skiers! Anyone! Toboganers?!

tl;dr, Who here skis/boards?

Also, I plan on carving to a tune, so if anyone can recommend some good tracks to that'd be sweet :D

I used to board back a while ago - I sorta stopped though; was only casual and then I outgrew my board. Fun times, but I haven't had the time (or money) to pick it up again. It can be expensive..especially considering the nearest resort is like an hour and a half away. If I lived further north though...

http://myspace.com/thebandforces

They've got more songs (7 on the new CD when it comes out) and they're pretty decent. I've got an early edit of the CD since the lead singer is my sister's boyfriend; I can't share it though.

I am an avid skier and snowboarder. I don't usually listen to music while on the slopes though, so sorry I can't offer any suggestions.

I envy your trip to Australia. :)

I can snowboard, but only done it on dry-snow. Planning to go to Canada next year and take it from there ;)

I've never been, which is surprising, considering I am an hour from a resort and a day drive from the Rocky Mountains :D

Want a tune? Give me a genre to work with

I snowboard but unfortunately here in America it's Summer season. Planning on getting my own snowboard soon as I hate using rentals. I'm a tall person so I end up getting a huge board so I'm planning to buy a slightly shorter one when I buy my own board.

Back