• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So, what about lifting the limits?

You fitted three of the above and we cleaned that up for a month ;)

No, you dropped activity for a month, and I do not post in the wrong category, I do not spam, and I am not an idiot, so I only fall in one category.

You must be talking about mtwisatool right?

No, you dropped activity for a month, and I do not post in the wrong category, I do not spam, and I am not an idiot, so I only fall in one category.
You were banned because you deserved to be. Wrong posts = rude posts/trolling and I'll reserve my judgement on you not being an idiot.

Not really trying to get into this fight here, but if there are inactive moderators why are they still moderators? Wouldn't it make more sense to demote them and put new moderators in place that are actually active?

There is only one moderator who's not been active yet in September 2011. As I've said previously we are taking care of this and inactive mods will obviously not be mods anymore.

At this time there is no need to add new moderators. That may change. We're keeping an eye open for new potential mods. I appreciate the messages I've received from members who've said they are interested in helping the community by moderating or reporting posts. Thanks.

I'm sorry if there's been some miscommunication. I beleive I replied to you about moderating. If it's about some other issue, I haven't seen it. As I've said we are not currently looking for new mods, but that might change.

I was just disappointed cause you never replied to my response. But yeah, I think you should consider a new mod. Feel free to consider me and PM me

Back