• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So, what about lifting the limits?

I remember this discussion where deeplist brought up that we have moderators here but they don't do any real moderating.

I also remember that, and your definition of real moderating is subjective to only what you can see, and not what I actually do.

I also remember that, and your definition of real moderating is subjective to only what you can see, and not what I actually do.

There's also 3 other "super moderators" who can't even grace us with their presence. This coincidentally means they're doing absolutely no moderating. It's no secret. And FYI, that previous discussion wasn't really aimed at you, stfuradio.

Not sure what the other Moderators are doing at this time, or if they will stay Moderators. Only Peo and Jan know what will happen. :)
At this point in time though, I'm not sure what adding more Moderators would do.

We like you stfu, its the other dead moderators that are our problem.
Why is it your problem? Their absence has nothing to do with this thread or the posts therein. So long as the active moderators do what needs doing and respond to reports that some members kindly send through.

Why is it your problem? Their absence has nothing to do with this thread or the posts therein. So long as the active moderators do what needs doing and respond to reports that some members kindly send through.

Why? Because unlike you, we members have to put up with fail moderation, annoying spam, posts that don't belong, and we are expected to report everything.

Sorry, after all the bull---- you've given me and lack of actual moderation, I'm not going to bother reporting, find the problems yourselves, as moderators and admins, that is.... your job.

Why? Because unlike you, we members have to put up with fail moderation, annoying spam, posts that don't belong, and we are expected to report everything.

Sorry, after all the bull---- you've given me and lack of actual moderation, I'm not going to bother reporting, find the problems yourselves, as moderators and admins, that is.... your job.

You're just like a criminal really upset about all the criminals out there. :biggrin2:

It might be our job, but it isn't a full time job. We all have lives away from FWS and even the internet! Reports will get us "to work" if we are online but not at FWS. Don't complain about the moderation if you aren't prepared to alert us to a problem.

It might be our job, but it isn't a full time job. We all have lives away from FWS and even the internet! Reports will get us "to work" if we are online but not at FWS. Don't complain about the moderation if you aren't prepared to alert us to a problem.

*gasp* lives? that is just not allowed Jan. get back to work, NOW! *cracks whip*

Yes, you have lives away from fws just like us members do, but we still look around and interact. If you were to actually browse the forums more often instead of relying on reports something might actually get done.

Having lives off the internet ≠ an excuse not to moderate forums when you're appointed to do so.

I work a 40 hour per week offline job IRL. (Sometimes more depending on if there's overtime or not.) I manage two REAL companies. I buy and sell on eBay excessively. I also have a wife, 2 children, a home and 3 vehicles to maintain. I have an associates degree and I'm currently working on my bachelors. Somehow, I still find the time to come here and harass everyone almost daily. I'm sorry, but there's no excuse why the appointed staff can't fulfill their obligations to this place. Either do what you're supposed to do, or turn the reigns over to somebody else.

or, like i have said recently, and in the past, make me a mod. i would gladly help out around here. Peo, your main concern was that you thought i am a web host. i responded saying i dont offer hosting to anyone that is not my client anymore, so, that should resolve that issue. (not to mention that other people that do host have been mods in the past). so, my offer still stands.

Back