• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

STUPID question STUPID answer

I don't love Geocities. What kind of statement would I be makingif I went gallavantaing about in a garment that doesn't represent me?

:p

IE displays my site correct. Firefox doesn't...I had to make my code perfect for it to display correctly on Firefox...Goods and bads for both.

It's kind of the online equivalent of New York, lots of people dislike it, but still buy and flaunt the merchandise.

Dragonlordgod said:
IE displays my site correct. Firefox doesn't...I had to make my code perfect for it to display correctly on Firefox...Goods and bads for both.

that's because you're not coding your website correctly, Firefox adheres to standards, IE simply tries to break them and make their own.

I want a shirt that says, 'I watch the OC for the incest'

Looks like you're going to have to avoid making fancy CSS2 menus if you care about the driveling fools still using IE :p

Back