• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sunglasses For Sale?

AvailNetworks

Greetings
NLC
here here is an odd item for sale here but what the heck, even though we are all buried behind a computer most of the day it does not mean you can't look cool. That said I have a nice pair of sunglasses for sale! I only wore them for a few minutes before I decided they were to small for my head. These would work for someone with a smaller head. These were purchased new from Sak's Fifth Ave awhile ago so authenticity is guaranteed

Dolce and Gabbana Style 2178
Authentication card
Case/Cleaning Cloth
Retail $275
asking $100 obo

dolce2178.jpg

yep I am serious and oddly enough I rarely try things on. I have a rep at saks that sends me things when he thinks it will fit my style, I just forgot to send these back and got billed...I've had these for about a year maybe more

on ebay I would probably get $12 for them since some of the stuff sold there is fake and you just never know

long gone, has all authentication documents though. There is a serial number with all high end merchandise. Call Dolce to verify if needed

Awww those look so sexy...I'm at about 30$...CDN.. so I can't afford em :p

Good luck with the sale ^^

Regards,

you never asked that question.......

but you can see in the picture where the silver ends and the frame begins, it is the silver strip at the top of the side frame

I was thinking that question, you were supposed to guess it ;)
So it ends in the middle of the thing, or to the right of the d&g logo where the screw is that makes it fold?

haha my psychic ability only works during the daytime

it ends in about the middle of the arm, then the rest is the plastic frame

Back