• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35!!

Originally posted by coldturkey
another 'unlimated' space host, maybe i will run my file duplicator script to see how unlimated it really is:confused:

What are you trying to do - put them out of business!? Unlimited means that they rely on the law of averages, that they believe all customers won't use the same amounts of space and bandwidth, and that most customers won't use that much space or bandwidth, so they can provide the few that use tons of space and bandwidth the amounts needed. It all works out for everyone in the end, the low space/bandwidth users don't get ripped off and the large space/bandwidth users don't have to worry about paying for the amounts used.

Settle, i was just commenting on the word "unlimited". Try looking it up in the dictionary...

un·lim·it·ed (n-lm-td)
adj.

1) Having no restrictions or controls: an unlimited travel ticket.
2) Having or seeming to have no boundaries; infinite: an unlimited horizon.
3) Without qualification or exception; absolute: unlimited self-confidence.

un·limit·ed·ly adv.
un·limit·ed·ness n.

If we followed the description in the dictionary, it would mean we could use it and use it and it would never fail. We could back up the microsoft network and cnet.com 3 times over on it, we could have a site hosted on it that will recieve 3 billion hits a day, each downloading 100mb of game demos.

i think the correct word hosts should use is unmetered

i know what the word unlimited means in a webhost situation but if you think about it, its not really unlimited is it
:confused:

I know the design is not ready.. thats why we didn't open yet :rolleyes:

Also, it is unlimited space, but there is a file size limit.. if you want to think of it as unmetered.. thats even more accurate.. most people new to webhosting are confused with unmetered though..

Originally posted by coldturkey
We could have a site hosted on it that will recieve 3 billion hits a day, each downloading 100mb of game demos.

Yes, but then the server would get 'unlimited' slow.

amelen................looks very stylish now.
Are you back online or do you still have problems?
Tried to log in, didn't work.
Was everything deleted?
Don't mind if it was, but like to know, especially because the sign up doesn't work either ........yet.

Unfortunatly the data is gone.. you can't sign up yet because we are not yet "open".. Still working on the design.. if u want to try the file manager.. try account: demo4, pass: demodemo .. And forum is online, and the new help desk (with 24/7 phone or online support system) will go live tomorrow.. and staff page is almost done.. :) We should open by/on Friday/Sat.

Originally posted by amelen
Unfortunatly the data is gone.. you can't sign up yet because we are not yet "open".. Still working on the design.. if u want to try the file manager.. try account: demo4, pass: demodemo .. And forum is online, and the new help desk (with 24/7 phone or online support system) will go live tomorrow.. and staff page is almost done.. :) We should open by/on Friday/Sat.

cool

tried the forum already and made contact. Thanks!
Go and try the file manager thing now, but it no point, lots of files....better wait for working ftp :):)

To Amelen : Domains supported?

Hello,

My previous post got no answer. Please answer:
will you support *.*.ru domains and in which language?

JF

Ok i have 2 questions :

1. How do you seperate the unlimited accounts from the 35mb accounts ?

2. If you have booted an account that had unlimited space now on purpose or by a server-crash or something like that, is he going to get the unlimited-space account back then ?

Thanks in advance if you answer my questions :D

jfb.. yes..

The_ReVenger.. for unlimited, i go into my admin panel, and check a box. (or have a script due it automaticly until set date).

Our auto deleted is gone.. so accounts will not be deleted by accident.. But i can always make any account have unlimited space..

And unlimited space deals maybe extended, or offered during some periods :)

Also, on cgi.. I am trying to set it up, but won't be avaliable in time.. If your interested in the features or the prices of the paid services.. all of that is avaliable at t35.com (although its subject to change in the next couple of days.).

what's happening at T35

amelen.......managed to upload a few pages yesterday. Did the happy dance..............today no one is answering........

Even everything on your board is gone?

Does that mean, everything else is gone as well?

Give them a break, it is sunday :)

hehe

Lets hope the FBI doesent confescate their servers again... i am suuuure that was what happened before.

/Max

Hey amelen, what is the file size limit? I need just over 1 Mb...like 1.5 Mb. ?

~Nicki
http://members.designheaven.com/~waking

Back