• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35!!

amelen

Okay, i think its safe to start the countdown at t-10.

We have the ftp log in working (in testing now)
We have web log in working (in testing now)
Cgi and PHP support will be installed today/tomorrow.
The design is 60% complete.
We have a full staff once again.
We got seperate servers for DNS to serve the nameservers from, wich will be set up in 48-72 hours.
We have a new live support and tickiting structure 90% done.
We have have a new paid hosting structure set up (pay extra per service, like mysql, no ads, etc..).

I would say we will be hopping to open by the 17th.. but no garantees.

You goofed. You should have switched to pay while you had all your customers hooked. Now that they're "off the hook", you look very typical...and will have a long hard road back to where you started. ROTFLMAO

I'll sign up, I need a test account at t35 for scripting purposes. I don't mind ads at all. I won't much space maybe like 2mb or so.

Originally posted by zoobie
You goofed. You should have switched to pay while you had all your customers hooked. Now that they're "off the hook", you look very typical...and will have a long hard road back to where you started. ROTFLMAO

Hey, how dare you suggest he pull an "F2S" scam!

yes, but you were saying that ssi is useless if PHP is installed...but perl and SSI together make for some nice scripts too.

Back