• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35!!

Did it dissapear when our site went down? Just to let you know.. we went down because members had warez, and we got all our servers confiscated and sued... I am re-starting it from money from bank loans..

Originally posted by amelen
Did it dissapear when our site went down? Just to let you know.. we went down because members had warez, and we got all our servers confiscated and sued... I am re-starting it from money from bank loans..
Sounds like a drama...

Eh! NO...

Not unless T35 was aware of the infringing material, and refused repeatedly to remove the content. Basically.. T35 had to be in on the scheme...

Read the DMCA. And you will understand.

BTW. I am servering hundreds of thousands of people every day with a range of services. One service I provide is hosting.

/Max

Last edited:
Originally posted by Max
Eh! NO...

Not unless T35 was aware of the infringing material, and refused repeatedly to remove the content. Basically.. T35 had to be in on the scheme...

Read the DMCA. And you will understand.

BTW. I am servering hundreds of thousands of people every day with a range of services. One service I provide is hosting.

/Max
What features do you offer??? :confused:

Mysql would probobly be extra.. design still has to be tweaked.. i don't like the way index looks either... but we should open sometime this week..

why do u have a sign up page? when it is not working.

2. also the static page in the bottom links to new.html
whereas in the applet - new.htm

3. i see not all is ready, then why have a sign in box:rolleyes: :cry2:

Domain Hosting

Hello,

IIRC you were providing domain hosting with a cool feature, RIPN compatible nameservers (I mean your NSs are not in the same subsubnet so the .ru domains can be hosted).
When I filled up a form I got something like 'only English sites allowed'.
Why and I hope you'll change it (sounds a bit racist, if I may say)...

JF

Originally posted by amelen
Mysql would probobly be extra.. design still has to be tweaked.. i don't like the way index looks either... but we should open sometime this week..

and approx how much x-tra?

The new design is good, but the font at the right side "member login" "Password" must be either changed to verdana or Arial.
that will make it look more better.

Back