• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

That was Odd...

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
I know a lot of you people here are lazy and probably don't clean your room very often.

When you do clean it, I'm sure you find money, things you though you'd lost, and items of mysterious/uncertain origin.

What is the oddest thing you've found in your history as a messy bastard?

I'm cleaning my room for the first time since January. And let me tell you...

haha, i do that all the time. it's an absolute fright everytime i decide to clean it up.

I don't really find anything weird aside from old food and coffee mugs.
Though last week I did find a half-empty mickey of Fireball, which I never remember purchasing.

Man. If I'd hired someone to clean my room, they'd probably have taken one look, slit my throat and then left the country.

I'll document it with pictures tomorrow. complete with money found, garbage bagged, and the odd things.

If my room were clean I probably wouldn't be suffering from as many allergies...but meh

Actually. My room is _always_ clean. I'm ocd about organisation. Everything needs to be in the right place. If someone messes up my bed I crack the shits. My system usually turns to shit in the middle of the week, with clothes, newspapers and homework all over the floor, but its usually clean by thursday night.

I don't know, I'm a neat freak I guess D:

However, I am lazy. My desk is usually covered in mugs, cups, cans, packs, pens, paper, pencils, coasters, etc.

LOL - so it's not just me everywhere has to be just so - and my space is a disaster area

Yeah, two months is about it for me too.

However, I have _no_ space left in my room, so it's more rearranging than cleaning.
It's kinda like playing tetris, trying to stack everything properly.

Right now my Sparc is directly in the center of the floor, acting a somewhat of a night stand for books and such. It's like a game to not trip over it whenever I get out of bed.

My room used to be messy, but then I decided to purchase new furniture and a new bed. Decided it was time to chuck EVERYTHING out. And I did. Now my room is pretty clean. My computer room, however...

You have seperate rooms, lucky. i have a bed, computer with office desk, tv, ps2, stereo and no closet in a study come bedroom. my floor mainly consists of clothes, remote controls and controllers, headphones, cds and depending on how lazy i am, dvd's/games.

Only one place to keep clean - heaven.

Two bedrom flat and I just came to terms with the bruises through tripping :D

This is pretty sad.. but I don't make my bed. We have a cleaning lady that makes our bed. Well back in 7th/8th grade, the lady went on vacation for a week, so I didn't make my bed. A few days later I realized I lost my wallet. I searched everywhere, up and down, in and out, and finally came to the conclusion that it must have fallen out in school and someone jacked it. I don't lose things (never have). Anyways when Maria came back and when went to make my bed, low and behold, my wallet was there!

Robert said:
Maria came back and when went to make my bed, low and behold, my wallet was there!

Haha, I can relate to that.

Before I cleaned my room, I could put something down, leave the room and come back 5 minutes later.... and I wouldn't be able to find it.

My cat decided to hide in a mess under my bed for an entire day. I was about to make missing cat posters, until he jumped me as I was about to go to bed.

----ing cat.

that's nothing.

i found a racoon under my desk last year.
i left the porch door open, and in he/she came in to take a nap.

Back