• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The guessing game - what song is this?

All I can think of is unsolved mysteries or Survivor. I'm sure both of those are wrong. It's not from some anime show, is it?

Thats what I get for using Geocities.

Anyone know of where I can host them? (A host that lets you upload 3 MB minimum at a time and lets you upload MP3s!)

Until them, try again later. lol

For a while, it kind of sounded like the theme from "Who wants to be a Millionaire", but that's definitely not it.

Give us a hint, like what network is it on?

Also, you're such a Dragonball Z newbie....jesus, newbs name themselves characters from the show, for godsakes, how long have you been watching DBZ, anyways? 2001? Holy jesus...

Originally posted by PyschoPath
Also, you're such a Dragonball Z newbie....jesus, newbs name themselves characters from the show, for godsakes, how long have you been watching DBZ, anyways? 2001? Holy jesus...

It's the new millennium and yet, people still watch Dragon Ball Z... :rolleyes:

Yck.. I hate anime. I had some friends that used to watch it back in 8th grade, and not surprisingly, they're no longer my friends.

Originally posted by Rodie
Yck.. I hate anime. I had some friends that used to watch it back in 8th grade, and not surprisingly, they're no longer my friends.
Seems to me they are better off without you for a friend if you are so shallow that you can't like them for what they are and not for what they prefer to watch. :confused2

I used to HATE all anime, but I saw, and bought Akira, and it's a great movie, anime or no. DBZ still sucks ten foot donkey dick however.

:O! I was the creator of this thread and I started a new page!

I have to make a wish. :rolleyes:

I wish...
umm...

I OWNED MY VERY OWN SALACIUS CRUMB!! :biggrin2:

Seems to me they are better off without you for a friend if you are so shallow that you can't like them for what they are and not for what they prefer to watch.
But of course, what they watch is a part of who they are, so it's a perfectly good point to judge someone one.

If you cut out what they watch, what they eat, what they wear, how they speak, how they act, who they associate with, what are you left with? Looks? How shallow of you, Jan. :p

Originally posted by Jan

Seems to me they are better off without you for a friend if you are so shallow that you can't like them for what they are and not for what they prefer to watch. :confused2

I could be wrong, but I doubt the reason Rodie is no longer friends with these people has anything to do with anime, it's just coincidental...

but I could be wrong :p

and yes, I knew it would turn out to be anime, and now I fear for the sanity and well being of the free world.

Back