• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Had you clicked the link, you would see that it brings up my first post to the forum. As it was part of a dialogue it seemed somehow... improper, I suppose, to link to the specific post, so instead I linked to the page of the thread my post is on. This way all those interested won't have to go finagling with page controls to see the whole thing. All is fine and well-- unless someone goes a does an awful thing like delete a post before mine. Were someone to do that--which someone did--then the link is linking to the wrong page and I become enraged.

Originally posted by Vincent Price
This way all those interested won't have to go finagling with page controls to see the whole thing.
I looked up your user info and found your first thread that way, just wondering who the mysterious Vincent Price was. It took about 2 seconds to figure out :p Oh and dusty, I am automatically subscribed to threads, but time wasters such as this one I unsubscribe to. But should I make another reply, I am subscribed again. Over and out again :bandit2:

Originally posted by Vincent Price
I wouldn't know; just because I'm dead doesn't mean I have all the answers. I'd ask God, but, you know, we don't speak very much.
Why Is you Talking then?

^BuMp^

Does anyone ^BuMp^ their cars?

Bumping == turn the bass waaaay up so your car shakes. Also called thumping

Originally posted by Blank Verse
trenz, the fact that you kept track of that means you officially have the most time on your hands out of anybody here.
That is damn true. I'm online:

after i wake up to lunch

after lunch to dinner

after dinner till i sleep

i have no life:)

Back