• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

persiansniper said:
Ewww Beastie Boys. Can anyone say "Wannabe rap/techno stars". #1 - They can't rap fo $hit and they are too old to be doing this. Currently rap is not cool so no use for a beastie boys CD when it will take years before rap culture comes back. I guess Rock is now back......

So your saying you wouldn't buy it because its not cool? Have you noticed that music that's in sounds like shiat......but I guess it doesn't matter as long as the people who are talking/singing are COOL that's all that matters to you.

Trend Whore.

:tongue2:

persiansniper said:
Ewww Beastie Boys. Can anyone say "Wannabe rap/techno stars". #1 - They can't rap fo $hit and they are too old to be doing this. Currently rap is not cool so no use for a beastie boys CD when it will take years before rap culture comes back. I guess Rock is now back......

Things are only cool if MTV says it is cool

(I wonder how long I can stay at 999 posts :p )

Probably until you post again.

MTV can burn. Ill watch it, and enjoy every minute of its demise. I dont know why they even call it Mtv. It has about as much music as my big toe.

<WAH|Edic> whats the legal age to buy alcoholic in the UK
<TeE> you cant buy alcoholic but if you wink at one the right way they might follow you home.

Its been a week since someone has posted in this thread. Might as well break that streak.

Im listening to Icon of Coil - You Just Died :)

Man, this thread has kind of tanked as of late. What happened to all the posting? Where have all the good times gone? I remember a day when I posted here for the conversation.....and another time when I killed conversation by posting all the smiles.

To spark some interest I say we start jacking the topics on general discussion threads and talking about them in here...

I'll start....

Although Family Guy is awesome I think that the earlier episodes of the Simpsons are better. Not the first season but somewhere towards the middle of its run, the Simpsons was an amazing show. Family Guy has alot of solid jokes, even some high-brow humor but the Simpsons was king of the crop.

Unfortuantely now it sucks and should be canceled.

Now for some other quick topics......
-Republicans Rule
-Democrats Rule
-Spam is awesome
-The internet should be illegal
-All sorts of stupid links
-Ann Coulter sucks
-Al Franken is awesome
-Sweedish Fish are the greatest candy of all time.
-Sweedish Fish suck.

Matt8 said:
Probably until you post again.

MTV can burn. Ill watch it, and enjoy every minute of its demise. I dont know why they even call it Mtv. It has about as much music as my big toe.

That's kind of rough man, when MTV first came out, you know when it actually had music videos it was pretty good. There was a lot of talent in the beginning. Now though the only time I see music is on Total Request Live. It wouldn't be so bad if all the music wasn't hand picked by teenage girls out on some sort of crusade to make the crappiest music into "popular" music. Honestly who can actually listen to Avril Lavigne "My Happy Ending" more than once and think that it is good music....

I know its harsh, but every bit true. MTV isnt Music Television anymore. Your right, when it first appeared and for quite a few of the first years it didnt suck, but now its all sucky. VH1 doesn't play music either, just "I love the 80s/90s" type shows. Fuse (previously known as MuchMusic) plays music though, they have no non-music video shows.

-Spam is awesome

Spam is horrendous! (spell?) What pisses me off is how many idiots actually buy things from spam. Who even reads their spam? I don't, nor would I be dumb enough to BUY anything from it!

Back