• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Johnson is refering to himself for a reason as such ;)

Why does he save/sceenshot convo's :lol:

And here's a question. Say for example I had been diagnosed with a critial condition, and say I had a hosting company, and say I didn't want to see my clients suffer, and say well whatever after that.

Would anyone be at all interested in offering a safe haven for the poor souls I would leave behind?
Lets hope that never happens.....
If it were to happen, I would try to offer whatever I could....

well, comp has been down since friday night, and finally got it back up today. just got the majority of my programs back on it, but, really pissed that i couldnt get vista to install. i think i have having some hardware failure that originally thought was my hard drive, but it wasnt. i bought a new 320GB hd, and still not able to get vista installed, back to xp :( oh well, at least it is working for now. will give me some time till i buy a new comp or build another one. christmas vacation sure has sucked so far.

got Vista back on. damn video card that was supposedly made for vista was messing up the install. btw, sorry for bad spelling if any, a little faded.

Back