• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

the perfect host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ****ing kidding? Pardon my French. This site is not based on Free Webhosting, I am not even trying to have a hosting site... I have the browser upload script, but am not going to bother installing it for one reason: I Don't want fools like you overloading my server. My Site is excellent compared to yours.

Anyways, I am uploading a Credit Card/Shopping Cart Script that is in the Server... and the service I currently use does have a Fully Functional CGI-BIN/SSH Scripting, so I know how to do scripting myself. I am starting a Business as I have repeatably said, my site infact does not have any to do with hosting, it has to do with the following: The National Opinion, which I am expanding now; SimCity, Multimedia Stuff, and Free Graphics.

Ooh, Ultraforum... damn, how many times have this idea been used? Your site sucks like crap, and I don't care if you can work a simple post/delete function.

[Edited by Giancarlo on 05-14-2001 at 12:30 PM]

Pardon my bad English, but safety of drinking water my ass! We've had 50PPB for over 60 years now, and everyone says water is GOOD for you. Plus, Der Shleekmiester (Bill Clinton) signed that order 3 days before he left.

Plus, the thing doesn't take effect until 2006 anyhow! 10 years of research by looneybin groups like Greenpeace is worth about 10 minutes of any sane person's thinking.

I am drinking the sink water when I was in the States and I was not peeling over... infact it is worse in Argentina, and I still drink the Sink water. No problems. Sometimes these stupid Greenpeace groups are exggrateing everything!

Ooo, I trust the Government more than the Greenpeace Screw Up the Economy Big Time Organization....

were just beginning, we're gonna be a normal hosting company with ftp and browser uploads, but i had unlimited access to a server with huge space and i was trying to be nice and host some stuff. i don't care if you dis our page, we've barley even started working on it. i bet when you were my age you didn't even know html! so just give our site time, and you'll see we can be successful. i'm just trying to get you guys free hosting! If you wanna wait a couple months and than come back and ftp yourself feel free. but i'm just offering unlimited space to anyone that wants it. so if you want unlimited space, just drop me an email. soon enough the site will be an up and running professional site, were just putting it roughly together. i'd never give up on business, i don't care what kind of business it is i'm determined to stay busy in some web thing. lol i just wanted to open up a possibity

i just changed the layout of the page quickly. when you act now you can get a free file to be downloaded anywhere. if you want to see the speed click here, http://www.russoweb.com/eve.mp3 and you can download this song

[Edited by B_T on 05-14-2001 at 10:46 PM]

Any service has the right to exist I mean lawful one. If B_T has enough money, he can allow himself to learn the hosting business as he does. It is also possible that some will use the service, why not. Not too many of course.
Though it is more respectable to offer for the market better services. Ordinary it is enough to learn web programming with local server without an Internet connection.

[Edited by red_zinc on 05-15-2001 at 01:42 AM]

The Republican Party- The only party who can raise tax, gas prices, unemployment rates, electricity brownouts and more making it hard for you and your family to live, in under four years!!!

BULLSHIT! This Party is one that wants to lower tax, gas prices and bring down unemployment rates. Bush's plan will make this country's economic and income for the average person surge. Remove that quote because it stands for the Democratic Corruption Party and Green Bribery Party.

i'm not the one with the money, russo is

In his profile he only has a 550Mhz Machine... he doesn't have that much money. And look how he is dressed..

Giancarlo, don't comment on his clothes. After all, do clothes make the man?

Uh...

...Well, I withdrawl my question...

[Edited by rmsharpe on 05-15-2001 at 01:11 PM]

Originally posted by Giancarlo
BULLSHIT! This Party is one that wants to lower tax, gas prices and bring down unemployment rates. Bush's plan will make this country's economic and income for the average person surge. Remove that quote because it stands for the Democratic Corruption Party and Green Bribery Party.
You mean the ones who SAY they want to do all that. From what I've seen, all your party has done is made my electricity go on and off, the internet pay rates go down, made me spend $8 to fill up a little freakin lawnmower gas can,screw up the schools, and damn near drill a hole in the middle of Alaska. I'll remove the quote when gold starts shooting out of my ass.

[Edited by Neo_Mitochondrian on 05-15-2001 at 02:56 PM]

What the hell does having bad taste in clothing have to do with having money? And maybe he doesn't waste his money going out to buy whatever the computer industry is telling him he needs. If all he does is design websites, surf the net, and write papers, he doesn't need anything more than 550MHz. Typically, there are two types consumers: Those who buy the newest thing just because it's new (early adopters), and those who buy things as he needs them.

And really, lets just stop all the arguing about politics. Like religion, no one is going to agree 100% with anyone else, and just saying "this party does this" or "this party thinks this way" without actually backing it up with any facts isn't going to win any arguements or change anyone's mind. Political parties, the government in general, and capitalism makes me sick.
If only more people would read Civil Disobedience.

Tired of choosing the better of two evils?
Vote Cthulhu in 2004!

[Edited by Zero on 05-15-2001 at 03:45 PM]

You mean the ones who SAY they want to do all that. From what I've seen, all your party has done is made my electricity go on and off, the internet pay rates go down, made me spend $8 to fill up a little freakin lawnmower gas can,screw up the schools, and damn near drill a hole in the middle of Alaska. I'll remove the quote when gold starts shooting out of my ass.

Lies, Lies, Lies... what a bunch of bull? Hey, Bigperm this should be added to your moron list.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Hey, Bigperm this should be added to your moron list

You mean like you were? I don't care if you don't like my beliefs, it's your choice but I'll be damned if I'll remove my sig 'cause some rich guy's son doesn't like it.

[Edited by Neo_Mitochondrian on 05-15-2001 at 08:03 PM]

yeah... the clothes don't make the man! i got money but i don't like to dress rich. when you were 13 did u just wear a suit and tie around all day? well maybe if u went to a private school sigh... lol.

To Giantcarlo:

Didn't notice your webgraphics section and games... So you think your site unique if you call mine "sucks crap". And what didn't you like about that? This website is just for friends postings and for those who has questions to me. And my scripts I use only when I get paid to make a website.

And on your site I don't see any design... Just a stolen front page template...

And why are you telling that I would trash your webspace? Oh man I would trash all these 3 megs that you are giving for hosting. Funny, my little friend.

Well, good luck with your Multimedia/SimCity/FreeGraphics (not just hosting) website! (Hope I said about everything there?)

peace

P.S. Don;t get a heart attack proving that your site is the best. lol

None of them are stolen, all I did was take three black tables similar to that of one template I was looking over. The Webgraphics section is over two years old and is not updated anymore... nor does it need to be.

http://www.glomar.net/gc - Not Stolen
http://www.glomar.net/gc/military - You Forgot this one (Not Stolen)
http://www.glomar.net/gc/simcity - This one especially, is one my favorite parts of my site. Which is one of the most professional parts of it.

No further political discussions in this thread. Take it to the general forum if you wish to continue this discussion. Thanks.

And after taking a closer look at this thread, please stop attacking other free hosts if you are a free host. That's simply not allowed at all and you seriously risk being banned if you do that.

NOTE: If you really have to comment on someones signature *please* do it on the general forum only and in a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back