• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

the perfect host

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_T

alright fellas heres the deal. I can get you everything you've dreamed of, free, unlimited webspace. no banners, no catches. anyways everything you need is at www.russoweb.com. the only problem is the automated activation isn't up yet, so if you want to sign up drop me an email at BTaylor@russoweb.com. just tell me what you want your name to be and also attach the files that you want to post. i will have them up within the day. thanks buddies peace

Only 13 Years Old? Is everyone 13 Years Old on the staff?

How could we trust this "service"?

I can do the same, and my Host is VDI Internet... which most of you can trust with fine speed. I also am opening up a business... so sign up with my service instead, it may be only 3mb intially but I can allow you to have more based on your site.

BTW, I am 16, turning 17 in about a month and half.

Then why post this at all?
And what difference does it make in ten years... I am going to be a Politican... I don't know about you.

Little unprofessional aren’t we?

now I don’t want to be mean
there’s enough people out their that do that

but your website looks ....empty
you only have nine pages, each page averages ten words and your whole disclaimer was done in one line

I suggest that do a lot more work on your own site before you encourage people to put there pages on yours. People usually don’t read the stuff but it reassures them just to see all of the words side by side.

heh heh heh... side by side....

well... that’s just my opinion :)

i'm shooting for computer engineering, and i saw your site ours is more professional and can be trusted for a bunch of kids. were serious

haha i know, its been empty for a while, but were trying to fill it. its hard juggling a site while having school and sports and stuff. all were trying to do is become succesful business, and we just decided to start

Is that a joke? I think my ulcer is acting up again... did you say: Your site was more professional than ours? You must be kidding, my site actually had work put into it. I don't use Flash for respect of Dialup Internet Users. My Site is much more professional then yours...

actually i want to correct myself, my main focus is not business, its developing my skills. so i joined russoweb to touch up on my skills not to become rich. i'm not gonna become rich from this and i know that. i'm just trying to spread the word for russoweb. and i know that everyone wants free web hosting with unlimited space. so if you want a big flash posted or your site with a million of pictures all you gotta do is give them to me. i gurantee they'll be posted as long as the comply to our standards. haha if anyone understood that than good.

Originally posted by B_T
haha its hard juggling a site while having school and sports and stuff. all were trying to do is become succesful business, and we just decided to start

One should only run a business when one has the time.

ok well i take the professional part back, but yours looks like the entrance couldve been made in geocities. hey sorry lets not fight its just a web site.

The Intro Site on mine will become automatic and load up to the GC Directory Automatically when I have the time to work on it... I hate flash because it takes forever for most of my average users, cruddy program.

Only 16, no wonder you are such an enthusiastic Republican. It's sad really, that you rate a party by economics alone. And of course capitalism works so well in the USA. Maybe it's because US companies have so many sweatshops in third world countries. But of course productive Americans are the ones who make the most money. Because pushing papers is so bloody productive. Capitalism is a system based on money. Money isn't real. It's an idea. Paper money is backed up by gold. Gold is worth something because people think it is. As an element, it doesn't break down easily (i.e. it lasts a long time).
If it wasn't for people like you, who can't find a balance between personal prosperity and prosperity of the species, anarchy would work.

Russoweb, you're going to need a lot of time to run your services. I'm 15, I started a hosting company when I was 13, so just trust me on this one. You will need a lot of time, and school reduces that time by a lot. I'm in school 7 hours per day (plus occasional detention) plus I have a social life. It's a bit cramped to have these plus run a business, so be prepared to make a few sacrifices. I don't really watch TV much any more or do other things as much as I used to because being in school, there isn't time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back