• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

To SimCity Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have sworn I had a city with 13mil in SC3K....

SC2k, that was a different story..with those arcologies, i think I had like 50mil...

The last time I attempted it, was on a Commodore 64
I've got SimCity for C64! But the last time I played it was on a Mac Classic II. I think I've still got the game saved, actually.

That is bull. The biggest city I seen was 2.4 Million. Maybe I was wrong about 2.5 million, but over 5 million? That is A LIE. I have the largest setting set for land with all High density zoning and the tops I ever got was 2.4 million.

Stu, quit lieing. I am NOT in a good mood.

relax giancarlo...

it's been over two years since I've last played it sc3k.. maybe I don't remember it correctly..

As usual GC, you just don't believe anyone. If you would go to the exchange/link posted in other post you will see that it is possible but as usual, you are always right.

geezz. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by stu
relax giancarlo...

it's been over two years since I've last played it sc3k.. maybe I don't remember it correctly..

Sorry, I am in a very bad mood.

The max is 13 - 15 million for SC2k (Acryonm for SimCity2000)

Originally posted by Tater
As usual GC, you just don't believe anyone. If you would go to the exchange/link posted in other post you will see that it is possible but as usual, you are always right.

geezz. :rolleyes:

Look it is not POSSIBLE. The maximum is 2.4 million. That is the largest I ever got it to. And I been playing SimCity for countless years. The maximum density zones were used in my city, and not one empty space was left. It was on flat land.

Well, calling me a liar bothers me somewhat. But it's no big deal, I just consider the source.

Peace... :cool:

Well, calling me a liar bothers me somewhat. But it's no big deal, I just consider the source.

Peace... :cool:

Those cities do include cheats. It is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR a city in SimCity3000 to have more than 2.4 million... how the ---- do I know this? I been playing the ----ing series for years. STU STFU, what do you know? NOTHING!

How is it possible that you've played SC for years but know nothing about it? :rolleyes:

Use the search (you can do that right?)
http://www.sc3000.com/cities/city_search.cfm

Sort by population
Order - Greatest to least
Be sure to check "no cheats"

Walla, cities over 2.5 million with no cheats.

I know it is hard to imagine that since you can't get a city over 2.4 million that it can't be done but guess what? It can.

Why do I waste my time? :rolleyes:

How is it possible that you've played SC for years but know nothing about it? :rolleyes:

Go use that ----ing rolleyes icon somewhere else...

I know it is hard to imagine that since you can't get a city over 2.4 million that it can't be done but guess what? It can.

I USE THE WHOLE ----ING SPACE ON THE LARGEST SIZE. So screw you too.

It is possible to have over 2.4 million, you'll have to level the entire terrain, use artifical ponds, and do some major urban renevation, but it'll work.

I didn't use any highways, the entire city was linked by subway, bus, and road, and there were a few railroads leading to the few industrial centers and out of the city.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Hayama-kun
It is possible to have over 2.4 million, you'll have to level the entire terrain, use artifical ponds, and do some major urban renevation, but it'll work.

I didn't use any highways, the entire city was linked by subway, bus, and road, and there were a few railroads leading to the few industrial centers and out of the city.

Don't tell me how to play the game. I will release my greatest works sooner or later, and you can see for yourself.

Originally posted by Jan

Then don't argue!

Exactly.
Now if you anybody wants to talk about submitting me cities you can, but I will ignore any other post not about that. And it has to be soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back