• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TV - Survivor: Pearl Islands

Curtis H.

Anybody a Survivor fan?

Tonight: "Survivor: Pearl Islands" begins the show's seventh edition at 8 p.m. (WCBS/2) with a 90-minute special. About 14 seconds in, viewers should realize this is not the same ol' "Survivor."

Contestants arrive at the Pearl Islands (about 80 miles south of the Panama Canal) with the clothes they traveled in and nothing else.

Contestants
Official Surivor Site

Originally posted by Curtis H.
That's okay. Just trying to make conversation. :cool2:

I just finished watching it and I have to say that out of ALL the seasons, this is the first one that is actually interesting! I can't wait for next week's show!

Contestants arrive at the Pearl Islands (about 80 miles south of the Panama Canal) with the clothes they traveled in and nothing else.

You actually believe that?

Originally posted by Robert
I just finished watching it and I have to say that out of ALL the seasons, this is the first one that is actually interesting! I can't wait for next week's show!
\

Yet another one captured by bloated TV media... :rolleyes:

Maybe instead of watching survivor, you should work on VeroHost. :p

incase you haven't noticed...it was a joke

Robert, I think teh fl00 has wired your brain funny. Because naturally if you weren't sick you wouldn't think survivor was interesting. Euh...right? :p
[context: hosthideout.com general forums]

A confession from DailyConfession.com (amusing site :D) had someone saying they were on a reality TV show with his girlfriend. They paid his girlfriend to pretend to break up with him and him to be really upset (it was the guy who was confessing, saying he now knew reality TV was a sham).

:p

Originally posted by Daniel
\

Yet another one captured by bloated TV media... :rolleyes:

Maybe instead of watching survivor, you should work on VeroHost. :p

incase you haven't noticed...it was a joke

I like the theme of the show "pirates" and I like how each group is on their own island, I like how this time, they had to buy and trade tools/clothes/food.

I need 2 more full time employees for VeroHost.com so I can watch Survivor!

Re: Re: Re: TV - Survivor: Pearl Islands

Believe what? Please explain.

The commercials all say that "Yeah, this time it's different...all our contestants enter the island with the shirts on their backs, and have to fend for themselves," (which, if anyone remembers, was still the original idea for the first Survivor, now wasn't it?), but come on, have you seen the people on these shows? If you think they're smart enough to survive out in the Pearl Islands on their own, you're dreaming. Once the cameras go off, who knows what's going on? Not survival, I can say that.

It's all about ratings. That's why the people you see on the show are the sluttiest girls with the big racks, and the idiot guys who don't care about much else than banging those girls, and not the people that could actually spend a month on an isolated island and actually make it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: TV - Survivor: Pearl Islands

Originally posted by Blank Verse
The commercials all say that "Yeah, this time it's different...all our contestants enter the island with the shirts on their backs, and have to fend for themselves," (which, if anyone remembers, was still the original idea for the first Survivor, now wasn't it?), but come on, have you seen the people on these shows? If you think they're smart enough to survive out in the Pearl Islands on their own, you're dreaming. Once the cameras go off, who knows what's going on? Not survival, I can say that.

It's all about ratings. That's why the people you see on the show are the sluttiest girls with the big racks, and the idiot guys who don't care about much else than banging those girls, and not the people that could actually spend a month on an isolated island and actually make it.

Amen.

If you think they're smart enough to survive out in the Pearl Islands on their own, you're dreaming. Once the cameras go off, who knows what's going on? Not survival, I can say that.
And you have been there with the film crews so you know all about what goes on. Right?

It's all about ratings.
Isn't that the general idea of most T.V. shows?

Isn't that the general idea of most T.V. shows?

yeah, all tv shows are about the ratings, but a good majority of them are actual entertainment, not just random crap they pulled out from a remote part of the world.

Back