• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unlimited-SQL.COM (Now offers MORE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ***MTX***MATRIX
Well, i don´t want to be an abuser but you could give me the Hosting Account (Un-metered) because i am Having really problems with my actual server... :(

Another question i can have any Tipe of Control Panel ?:D (sorry for the Abuse:rolleyes: ).

Thanks
Well hosting account will be unlimited but not unmetered because i will closely watch on things specially on bandwith :)

Last edited:
so am i . now already 7.15 a.m and i have to going working on 8.10 a.m .

online since 2.00 a.m ... :( but am :) to meet u guys here

Originally posted by velton
so am i . now already 7.15 a.m and i have to going working on 8.10 a.m .

online since 2.00 a.m ... :( but am :) to meet u guys here
b4 you go pm me your email address .

Heh, lots of posts since I left to go shopping. Dumb thunderstorm got my puter tho. Glad to see more than one person here will get mod and hosting tho :)

When ya wake up heh, just pm me or email me and I'll get back to you.

Originally posted by alex_tay
hei Faraz i can help u mantaining the site too
what i mean is moderate

my username in ur forum is Alex

i would like a email alex@unlimited-sql.com
Thanks . I will make it .Pm me your email addy and register at forums. I will get back to you.

Originally posted by kokorado
2 suggestions for your forums,

too many forums .

not a good idea that all MODs in charge of all forums.
Well this is not just a forum for Unlimited-SQL.COM users .Anyone can participate so i have made lot of forums for everyone interests.

About MODS yes i think you are right .I will see who is better for which forum :)
Thanks!

Originally posted by Faraz
Well this is not just a forum for Unlimited-SQL.COM users .Anyone can participate so i have made lot of forums for everyone interests.

About MODS yes i think you are right .I will see who is better for which forum :)
Thanks!

Hey, Faraz can i ask you why do you Use that kind of forum?. I recomend Invision or phpBB:D if you want i can help installing it:p ...

P.D.: Check your PM´s Please.:biggrin2:

Originally posted by ***MTX***MATRIX
Hey, Faraz can i ask you why do you Use that kind of forum?. I recomend Invision or phpBB:D if you want i can help installing it:p ...

P.D.: Check your PM´s Please.:biggrin2:
I mailed you about that :)

Guess I'm too late, sounds like I missed something amazing :(.

Oh well, if signups ever reopen or you ever decide to allow mysql script hosting or whatever I'll sign up. Gonna try fwsh.com as I finally got my domain pointing there :p.

Originally posted by ( - P z Y - )
Guess I'm too late, sounds like I missed something amazing :(.

Oh well, if signups ever reopen or you ewer decide to allow mysql script hosting or whatever I'll sign up. Gonna try fwsh.com as I finally got my domain pointing there :p.
No you are not late :) We still provides free sql databases
Go here
http://www.unlimited-sql.com/index.php?page=signup

Currently we are removing useless and empty accounts from our system then when once we have active members we will allow them to use ftp and sql on their hosting account too .

So if you wants to part of us NOW! them mail me at admin@unlimited-sql.com if you need hosting account

the mysql databases for freehu and unlimited sql have identical ip. Hence they are hosted on the same computer. They are both 66.11.176.89

Originally posted by Rory
the mysql databases for freehu and unlimited sql have identical ip. Hence they are hosted on the same computer. They are both 66.11.176.89
It means they got their sql database hosting from same host as mine . :)

Yes, someone in Pakistan and someone in UK are using the same host. There must be thousands of hosts, the chances of that happening are close enough to null, I won't continue this discussion, it is obvious what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back