• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vbulletin style?

DjG

hey, me again sorry 4 buggin, but where can i find sum styles for my vBulletin board? i jus need a simple style, thx in advance pz

Didn't know you could do a style for vbulletin lite. Again, go to either vbulletin.com or vbulletin.org with these questions. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to assist you. I will help you if you provide me the url of the site it is going on...

Originally posted by Rebel
Didn't know you could do a style for vbulletin lite. Again, go to either vbulletin.com or vbulletin.org with these questions. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to assist you. I will help you if you provide me the url of the site it is going on...
I didn't know you could either. My understanding was that vB Lite was to be used to test how your server handles vB, and not to be used as a permanent forum.

Originally posted by Who?
you have to own vbulletin to download anything off of vbulletin.com/vbulletin.org forums
Ah, as I suspected. Didn't think there would be any "styles" as vB Lite is just meant for testing purposes. :rolleyes:

Back