• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vectoral.info

Status
Not open for further replies.
@satan,

I don't know if you realise but we do own all of the following extensions, using info as a main site is a personal decision I have made. Do not hestiate to contact me for further queries.

.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .us, .eu, .co.uk, .de and a few more.

@satan,

I don't know if you realise but we do own all of the following extensions, using info as a main site is a personal decision I have made. Do not hestiate to contact me for further queries.

.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .us, .eu, .co.uk, .de and a few more.

No offence but if you own all of tem I think you made a very bad choice
.info is a scarry domain, many scam sites use .info.
.net or the .com would have been a much better choice!
I wish you good luck :)

Last edited:
just a week ago we added 10Gbps Tiscali to our network mix.

And that cost you the grand total of £10?

Adding Tiscali is nothing to be proud of Vectoral, just means your cheap prices are matched by cheap bandwidth providers ;)

But never the less, a very nice and informative post on your part. Welcome to FreeWebSpace

Tiscali is one of the worst providers of Europe, you get what you pay for, and with Tiscali, you don't pay that much, and you don't get much in return. Hardly quality at all.

Agreed, Tiscali is not the best - but its good for Scandinavian customers which represent more then %25 percent of our customer-base. :angel:

What about the Warez Customers? 99 Percent?

I have heard alot about Vectoral and "seedboxes"

No offence, but if you want a server to host files, or host a project available to download. Don't bother with Vectoral. The Bandwidth is rubbish.

What about the Warez Customers? 99 Percent?

I have heard alot about Vectoral and "seedboxes"

No offence, but if you want a server to host files, or host a project available to download. Don't bother with Vectoral. The Bandwidth is rubbish.

@Tailzehhhh, we have had a reseller selling on various "warez" forums cleaned out nearly 2 months ago - its old news, we host many opensource projects and sponsor 3 nodes for speedtest.net who don't think our bandwidth is "rubbish" - if you would like a free 7 day trial, just contact me. As always, any comments are fully welcome.

Anyone wanting to test bandwidth can try at http://frankfurt.speedtest.net, we are putting 2 more nodes online as we speak due to the overwhelming number of users in Germany.

Last edited:
I have got 500kb/s on your sponsered test, while i got 1000kb/s from the USA.

Something isn't right. Im in the UK :D

I have got 500kb/s on your sponsered test, while i got 1000kb/s from the USA.

Something isn't right. Im in the UK :D

The last test within the 30 minutes done from the UK shows as;

82.16.XXX.XXX
NTL Internet
Goodmayes, A1
United Kingdom
4/24/2007
11:43:40 AM PDT
2290 kb/s - download
230 kb/s - upload
MSIE 7.0
Windows XP Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
143 ms

Free 7-day trial server was delivered to the client a few minutes ago, hoping to see a unbiased review very soon as the client has noted that he actually never had a dedicated server with us, only shared with a friend.

Speedtest tells me my download speed exactly rite.. 3980kbps down 384kbps up and im on 4mb/s virginmedia. What hosting company does not have problems with warez?.. The thing that is important is that it gets delt with! Witch it does with vectoral.. Just because you only got 500kbps download from vectoral mirror does not mean anything!.. Maybe your computer was updating?.. maybe you were downloading?... Maybe your just lying because you dont like the vectoral service because you've herd things about them.. dont nock it till you've tried it. I Tried it and i am now with them and will be for the long run!. But please name me a hosting site that has not had a problem with warez.. I'll personally e-mail them and ask because its impossible for a successul hosting company to have not delt with these warez con men. And i dont mean these stuipid little buisnesses that are run by 1 person with an overloaded reseller account brought off ebay!.
Also for people who keep pissing and moaning about vectoral please list some hosts that offer the following:

Take out a support ticket: Its replied to in under 5 minutes
Phone 24/7: Polite, Friendly and helpful 24/7 + Callback
Speed: Extreemly fast setup low cost setup fee $19 MINIMUM $49 at the MOST
Download speed: 10.7Mb/s constant. Testing download speed ( downloading linux ) Tested everyday using different mirrors never dropped in speed.

Im currently having linux installed so server should be fully installed 7.00BST so for anyone who would like a 50MB test file hosted on the server then please P/M me and ill P/M you with the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
speedtest.net is not an exactly true way of testing speed as according to there site i get 4mb yet on usenet i get my full 15mb

speedtest.net is not an exactly true way of testing speed as according to there site i get 4mb yet on usenet i get my full 15mb

Exactly satan not just that i think it also depends on your firewall settings and ISP! Plus many other factors...

Like i said a 50mb test file will be uploaded when linux is fully installed later on tomorrow for anyone who wants to test there speed P/M me later on tomorrow..

if you are after cheaper at same dc and are not in the eu try exportal there servers come in same configs and same dc but become higher priced when you add vat on top for european residents and they seem to always have stock seems sadly i will not be ordering no more from vectoral as need servers availible when i need to order

if you are after cheaper at same dc and are not in the eu try exportal there servers come in same configs and same dc but become higher priced when you add vat on top for european residents and they seem to always have stock seems sadly i will not be ordering no more from vectoral as need servers availible when i need to order

Im sure if you give victoral a little bit of notice stating what you want they could try and get that sorted for you?...

wow, people are winging about the bandwidth mix??
Well, Its the same with FDCservers, If you want large amounts of bandwidth for nothing of course its not going to be the best thats just common logic!
IRC: Vectoral Servers allows the use of internet relay chat servers for communication among parties. IRC servers that result in interference of service, malicious network activity or increased demand on network security services are in direct violation of the acceptable use policy. Violation of the IRC policy will result in methods of resolution under the acceptable use policy.
Cool, whats your ping & speeds like to the usa and australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back