• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vectoral.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwt

Hey,

Anybody knows anything about this provider?

Is it reliable? etc...

They have some very cheap server....

Hmm, I asked them via live chat and they said that they are not. They have co-located in that datacenter.

@INVIHO, I have implemented a "leave all clients happy or refunded" policy in case of reasonable unsatisfaction with our service. I'd be glad to solve all your problems up to now if you can send over your client information via PM or e-mail - if you are not a current client and you are willing to give us another try, let me know - I'd be happy to give you a free trial so you can try us out.

We have made very big investments in our support, now we have more than 2 times the staff on support than we had just a few months ago and all outsourced support has been removed. Our network has also been upgraded significantly, just a week ago we added 10Gbps Tiscali to our network mix.

I have been working extremly hard to fight the image of the "old" Vectoral and for this reason I put myself out there and invite anyone, friend or foe, to give input - be it good or bad - on our service directly to me at chris.coughlin (at) vectoral.info

Last edited:
@INVIHO, I have implemented a "leave all clients happy or refunded" policy in case of unsatisfaction with our service. I'd be glad to solve all your problems up to now if you can send over your client information via PM or e-mail - if you are not a current client and you are willing to give us another try, let me know - I'd be happy to give you a free trial so you can try us out.

We have made very big investments in our support, now we have more than 2 times the staff on support than we had just a few months ago and all outsourced support has been removed. Our network has also been upgraded significantly, just a week ago we added 10Gbps Tiscali to our network mix.

I have been working extremly hard to fight the image of the "old" Vectoral and for this reason I put myself out there and invite anyone, friend or foe, to give input - be it good or bad - on our service directly to me at chris.coughlin (at) vectoral.info

Hmm. Could you contact me at tyler.v@rocknrabbit.com

Thanks,
Tyler

We have made very big investments in our support, now we have more than 2 times the staff on support than we had just a few months ago and all outsourced support has been removed.

Thats good bu the live chat is off at the moment .. Nowadays 24h/24h live chat help is a must .. in my view

Thats good bu the live chat is off at the moment .. Nowadays 24h/24h live chat help is a must .. in my view

Thank you for your feedback, this issue is currently being focused on by our team and higher availability livehelp soon should be implemented if nothing goes wrong.

I have had a server with vectoral for a few days now and had no problems what so ever. The staff are friendly. The servers are very reliable, The 100mb/s connection is completley flawless. I doubt theres anywere else on the web that would offer such low prices and such excellent customer service. No Minimum contract also witch is an added bonus!. So far i have taken out 3/4 support tickets for help with adding domains and name servers etc eatch one of those tickets was delt with within 5 minuts now were else are you going to get support like that?. Live chat i agree could be online more but for people in different time zones should just send them an e-mail they will reply litrally as soon as they get it. I live in the united kingdom and average ping from here to germany is 40-50?.. but with vectoral i get a ping of 25-29 even though its still in germany!. They KEEP hops to a minimum!. Payments couldnt be easier they Accept every type of payment avalible.. paypal, googlecheckout, creditcards etc. I orderd my server and on the same day it was online.
I orderd the following spec server:

Intel Pentium 4 2.4Ghz
1GB DDR2 Ram
250GB Sata HDD
Windows 2003 (Originally) But currently having fedora core 4 installed.
3000GB Transfer Per month with convinient rates for over bandwidth usage.

All this for just
$102 Calculated at £50 PCM

I also saitisfy with them.

Supports are friendly and everything is great.

Yes, live chat could be online 24h a day and nowadays, I got some downtimes, dont know why but Im satisfy with them.

All respect!

@jamap, thank you for your very kind words, we appreciate it!

@zwt, I apologize for any inconvinience caused by the recent downtime, on 23/04/2007 our core router experienced anomalous routing malfunctions at approximately 22:58 GMT. This outage intermittently affected parts of the datacenter. The router was reset and normal network access continued as of 23:36 GMT and the issue has now been isolated and addressed, with normal network access restored. We are working with Foundry engineers to make sure this issue never occurs again.

only thing i cant understand is why use .info as your main domain it makes you look unprofessional but i had a server a week with them and last nights downtime was sorted pretty fast im just waiting for them to get more stock in so i can replace a current server i have with another netdirekt reseller due to poor support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back