• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vectoral.info

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much for there own staff at dc they must be sleeping i put a ticket in 4 hours ago when my server didn't come back from reboot still no reply yet looks like il be moving to 1paket after i done further research

so much for there own staff at dc they must be sleeping i put a ticket in 4 hours ago when my server didn't come back from reboot still no reply yet looks like il be moving to 1paket after i done further research

1paket have the worst support ever.

This is directed towards Vectoral?

4 hours isnt to bad, your find alot of server providers will take that long
It dont mean they are not there - just means they are flat out!

This is directed towards Vectoral?
yes it is i have a p4 server with them been offline since 11:15 last night no resonse to ticket i admit probably me been bit eager but everytime i dealt with other companies with staff at the dc they have at least known whats wrong within 1 to 2 hours 6 hrs later from ticket issue and still no response.I am expecting this to have to be reinstalled maybe so thats probaly another 18 hr wait for reinstall when they do finaly answer ticket.

@satan, if you send me some identifiying information about yourself (client e-mail, name, IP of server) I can check your ticket log and see why it has taken so long.

hi first off i must apologise to vectoral they have been working on my server for 5 hours trying to get it back into a working state it apears the box is about dead just thought id update here as it apears i shouldnt have been so eager to post

vectoral

i have heard nothing but good stuff about vectoral and have ordered a server from them....just wondered what sort of time am i looking at until i get my server?

anyone got experience of this?

cheers

Why not ask vectoral? :S

Don't know about anyone else, but I would have asked before I ordered.

I knew that that site was too good to be true for a .info domain :p!

We don't resell for anyone, we own all of our hardware and have our own technical staff onsite 24/7. You can verify this with netdirekt or alternatively check the document they have provided us with - click here to check.

Vectoral,

I am sorry to be the little devil person on this, but that document can easily mean nothing, all it takes is an phone call saying " we don't want them to know we are reseller please write a letter".

Just speculation.

@LSComputers, I totally understand what you mean - but if a established datacenter is in the situation of lying for a customer/client I would never work with them personally and I don't think any DC would risk that for one customer/client.

Any one from this forum is welcome to visit the datacenter together with me or a member of my staff between 18th - 21st of October 2007.

It that when you estimate to have your own setup finally?

@Jan, I'll have to rephrase the post. I meant you may visit between those dates with me directly (I will be onsite on those dates) - anytime with 7 day notice you may visit with our staff.

Vectoral do not resell, i have emailed Netdirekt and asked them before.

The servers they provide are different to those that Netdirekt offers.

If anyone is looking for a testimonial.

Vectoral is great, buy a server today! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back