• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Very, Very Basic Reseller Request For Students...

GlossyFrost

My school web design class (Yr. 3) has a new project this year where we need to get free hosting, and create our own personal "profiles" and scripting examples. As the leader of of my group (Out of 3 total groups) I must find and set up all hosting accounts on cpanel. Below is the specifications we need:

1 Reseller Acccount which will set up 7 other accounts
5 GB Space For the main account and each sub-account will need 1GB each.
10GB Transfer For the main account and each sub-account will need 5GB each.
25 MYSQL Databases for main and sub-accounts.
10 e-mails per account.
Cpanel version 10 or later.
5 sub domains.
1 main domain per account.

That's the really basic needs. We must have one account with WHM to set up additional accounts according to the project guidelines. I would really appreciate anyone who could host us without a post-2-host since we have a very full schedule as it is. Thanks so much to anyone who can help us out!

High space and bandwidth for a school project. Are you having a lend of us?

Can i know whats your project about & theme
Do U do any overloading activities .
I suggest u to do your project offline and test it in online after completing much more.

Going from the UK, Year 3 is something like seven year olds and I like it how your school says YOU must get all the cPanel accounts.

It might be Year 3 of Uni. Year 3 is actually 6 year olds or something, because yr 6 - 7 is Primary - highschool which you do when you're 11-12.

But, if it is uni students - I am pretty sure the uni would have the servers already for them to use.

But, if it is uni students - I am pretty sure the uni would have the servers already for them to use.
100% Correct.

I have the slightest feeling someone is telling porkies.

Why do you need a reseller?
Why the huge amounts?
Why cPanel/WHM?
Why aren't you provided with one?

Sounds like a trick to me I mean all unis let you use their servers for projects like this.
Just go out with the truth. 100 posts and I'll make the reseller for you.
http://kh3.us

Back