• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are you listening to?

Crystal Method - Magic Carpet Ride

it sounds _really_ familiar, but i'm not sure on the original artist.. sounds old, 70s-ish

tandoc said:
Crystal Method - Magic Carpet Ride

it sounds _really_ familiar, but i'm not sure on the original artist.. sounds old, 70s-ish
It's by Steppenwolf, off of the album Steppenwolf the Second released in 1968.

I love Conan...that's one of the funniest parts of his show now too.

Anywho...I'm listening to the ringing in my ears. I just got back from a Hot Hot Heat/Futureheads/Louis XIV concert, and yeah...it was loud. Deliciously loud.

Blank Verse said:
I love Conan...that's one of the funniest parts of his show now too.

Anywho...I'm listening to the ringing in my ears. I just got back from a Hot Hot Heat/Futureheads/Louis XIV concert, and yeah...it was loud. Deliciously loud.

damn that would have been good.

I am really really really anxiously awaiting July 31. Avril Lavigne is coming to my city!!!

Last edited:
Gayowulf said:
damn that would have been good.

I am really really really anxiously awaiting July 31. Avril Lavigne is coming to my city!!!
Hah. I may be moving out your way come this fall.

Avril the Vine is making is playing out new arena sometime in August. I wonder if she'll receive as bad of a welcome as she did the last time she visited. For some reason she is _really_ hated here. She actually had a crowd waiting to heckle her when she came to film that MuchMusic movie.

Back