• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you feel about Google Toolbar?

priyanka

:) Hi guys,
Just wondering, do you use Google Toolbar? For me, it has made searching much easier now. If you want to get rid of those annoying pop-up, do use it.

It was great when is used IE ...
but after switchin to Mozilla, there's no need for one.. jus type in n hit search :wink2:

Gayowulf said:
I feel a warm sensation with a slight tingle.

but other than that, it doesn't do a whole lot for me.
Are you sure that the said sensation was caused by the toolbar and not what was being displayed directely below it ? ;)

I don't need it. I'm using Opera, I can see a search box (default search engine is Google) and there's pop up blocking built into browser.

jmiller said:
Are you sure that the said sensation was caused by the toolbar and not what was being displayed directely below it ? ;)

well without the toolbar I would not have been able to find that which was displayed directly below. ;)

I have feelings about the Google Toolbar that are only legal in more progressive states like Massachusets

Google Toolbar is the only thing stopping me from jumping ship. The Googlebar extension on Firefox is so freaking huge...

it's great for blocking popups. And the news page, and the ranking and the search engine....are all great.

I have tried using several browsers, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera etc none of them do it for me, they may have better features than IE but there are little things that bug me.

Anyway I liked the google toolbar until SP2 came out now I have no need for it

I use it extensively and the only thing that keeps me with IE. Of course you can also search with Google with Opera and Gecko browsers, but they did not allow me to; for example, searching for images or newsgroup postings from the URL field bar. Like in Opera, typing g keyword will only search Google text link database, but not image databases or newsgroup postings, or even news entries.

Back