• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you thank?

Is this photo true or not?

• YES!

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
it looks like from an Australia feed channel (Sky News). I could tell by the red "active" button at the bottom which is a feature from Foxtel.

It's B Sky B from Ireland if you look closely... But it is a load of crap.

I couldn't agree more with Blank Verse on the Michael Moore comment.

Last edited:
Blank Verse said:
I think someone has been hanging out an awful lot with Michael Moore.
I'd rather hang out with Michael Moore than George Bush. :p

i think its real... its obviously a mistake, it was supposed to mean bush talking about one of the worst disasters to hit the US (ie probably Katrina or maby another Hurricane). Still funny tho :D

themoose said:
i think its real... its obviously a mistake, it was supposed to mean bush talking about one of the worst disasters to hit the US (ie probably Katrina or maby another Hurricane). Still funny tho :D
Yes, it's a play on words... perhaps purposefully, perhaps not.

Bruce said:
I'd rather hang out with Michael Moore than George Bush. :p

It depends on what kind of person you are. Michael Moore would probably eat you, while George Bush would probably eat your children. If you have kids, it depends on how much you value them.

Was this about if the picture is from an actual news feed, or if we agree with the statement? :confused5

It's obviously a paraphrase of what the Prez said, but since it's been removed from context it looks like something else.

Bush: worse disaster to hit US

That statement is completely wrong.
I think it meant

Bush: worse disaster to hit the world.

Also, i think the picture is talking about hurricane katrina, and not bush!!

Of course it's referring to Katrina, but it is a statement that Bush made, hence the "Bush:" preceding it.

It's all in how you interpret the wording.

The picture is just saying "Bush, talking about the worst disaster to hit the U.S." It's quite a simple meaning.

utcrazy said:
The picture is just saying "Bush, talking about the worst disaster to hit the U.S." It's quite a simple meaning.
here, let me buy you some eye glasses oldman2

Last edited:
Back