• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Editor ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE IS NO BEST EDITOR

Sorry, but there it is. What's best for you depends on how you work. There are bad editors though. FrontPage is one of them.

Really? Please elaborate. In what way is Notepad better than other text editors? :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by biggulp
they like coding by hand? or they use php or asp to print out their code?
I asked what makes Notepad better than other text editors. I've heard about the wonders of Notepad for a long time now. I wish someone would let me know the secret. It's always the same. A lot of people say "Notepad is the best" but no one tells me why. :cry2:

I'm also amazed by the fact that so many Notetab users take the trouble to indent their code by hand and cunningly add Meta taggs like Generator=F*ckPage Express.

Any text editor (ie. Notepad) or EVRSOFT 1st Page 2000 are my favourite editors.
1st Page is absolutely awesome as I have been using it for about two years now.
I've never, ever had it crash on me and my crappy system.
It has different user levels, colour coding of code, spell checking, preview window, and pre-installed scripts.Among the very many fetures it has.
Oh and its free...I recommend this to anyone in need of an HTML editor for Windows.

Originally posted by YUPAPA
Because it loads fast!
So do 10 dozen other small editors too. :p

I refuse to be left out any longer. I demand that you tell me the secret. :devious2:

!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT 1ST PAGE 2000!!!

1st page 2000 formats for unix or windows hosts, it comes with buttons to put the code in easlyer and it has a hell of a lot of pre-written scripts!!! :devious2: u better get it by clicking HERE NOW!!! :devious2: I lOVE THIS EDITOR!!!

:p P.S. a new 1st page 3000 is coming out soon! BEWARE!!!

i never could get used to wysiwyg editors, but if i would use one it would be dreamweaver... i like arachnophilia though, mostly because of the keyboard macros, but if i just need to change some little thing i´ll open up notepad...

Frontpage isn't that bad,the html it writes sux but the result of my page is fine. (I mean,nobody is interested in what editor you made your site with:) )
But I prefer Dreamweaver (ultradev or MX)
But frontpage is good for simple sites...

my opinion

hey there everyone, for me its coffee cup html editor!

its great for you handcoders and its got some great features for the newbies alike, it makes making sites fun again, with its ease of use, built in page preview with is a nice touch and colourful design i think coffee cup is the best html editor out there!

dreamweaver is ok, i personally dont like wysiwyg editors, frontpage is not for me im afraid, and notepad...well im not a hand coder! (just yet anyways)

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back