• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What games are you playing atm?

Aw hex yeah! Actually, I probably won't use it. I might make a second game and do that, though .... hmm. I liked Need for Speed: Carbon better than NFSU and NFSU2. Harder game, but much less of the "ZOMG2FAST2FURIOUS!!!111!!" factor.

I would say go with Oblivion. I like Morrowind, but Oblivion improved over Morrowind's shortcomings.

Thanks, it really looks fun.. Just need the money..

Got Oblivion today.. but keept getting same BIOS blues screen, my computer uses 500mb ram doing nothing, so I'm going to format and hope it works..

for those who play WoW, does any play on Proudmoore?

Nope.. Not on either of your servers.. I'm on BR.

70 priest, 60 mage, 34 warrior. Levelling my warrior at the moment, I want my mage 70 but the 60-70 grind as a caster is too painful for me to do again so soon LOL.

Nope.. Not on either of your servers.. I'm on BR.

70 priest, 60 mage, 34 warrior. Levelling my warrior at the moment, I want my mage 70 but the 60-70 grind as a caster is too painful for me to do again so soon LOL.

Nice! I've currently got my second 40, but as I've said before, I'm not really playing WoW, well I am, but I'm not, and to keep the tension, I'm not saying why...again! Woo! Meh. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Pfft. Only because it seems noobish now. But I'm so bored of the 1-30 levels I just started botting. See - I did tell you :p There's this aweesome tool.

Pfft. Only because it seems noobish now. But I'm so bored of the 1-30 levels I just started botting. See - I did tell you :p There's this aweesome tool.
Botting reminds me of Granado Espada - where there's a built-in auto attack system. :p

Back