• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is in your bag?

Blank Verse said:
er...the "other" girl stuff, LeX...the not so pretty stuff. Sorry for making LockerGirl feel uncomfortable.
Bah, they're all girl crap. ;)

Ooh, PE uniform. I haven't worn mine in ages. I still wear my swimming gear frequently though :]

well, one is the decoy to give to muggers..

alternatively, when they attack, simply say 'hey calm down man, all i've got is a $16 bill and a super banana phone' and when they're trying to figure out what the ---- you just said, kill them with your super banana phone.

Blank Verse said:
Swimming?

Synchronized Swimming*

imgp15266ma.jpg

THar be the contents of my bag.

Blank Verse said:
Swimming?

You have to be a pretty serious swimmer to wear the meat hangers/budgie smuglers... Whatever you wanna call them....

Unless he is extremely well hung and just wants to show off.

Serious swimmer... not good enough for state team though... so I just train once a week >.>

and I'm not exactly slim, so I look even worse than one might expect... but 30secs for 50m free isn't too bad :p

Hmmm... tandoc in a speedo, yah know some things the world should just never see (I am not excluding me in a speedo from the list either)

Back