• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is in your bag?

Space Ghost

NLC
NLC
Bag, rucksack, messenger bag - whatever.

I have

• Folder
  • Minidisk player
  • Pens
  • Tickets
  • Wallet
  • Money
Kind of a weird topic I know but, hey pirate2

Don't carry a "bag". I have a school bag that I take with me to school. It has books, writing instruments, a device that will calculate mathematical equations and paper.

I don't know what's in mine, but I know what's not: snakes and dragons ... I kinda have anything else :D
Let's try imagine: pens, paper, perfume, money, some CDs, a magazine, phone recharger, some chocolate ... I'm afraid to look too deep :D

Humanities course reader, a binder, my lab notebook and manual, my minidisc player, a TI-89, and an 80s Sony pocket radio

Mahoro said:
Humanities course reader, a binder, my lab notebook and manual, my minidisc player, a TI-89, and an 80s Sony pocket radio

you're a humanities student? You just became a new candidate for my bag :p

I don't carry a bag...but i have pockets that are endless to the amount of space they have. Only things that are important though are cell phone, wallet, keys, and a pen. I dont take books to class most of the time, i find them to be worthless in the classes that I am enrolled in.

My bag?

Ermm..

Physics, English, Japanese, Maths Methods, Maths General and Accounting folders.
Accounting and japanese books.
Pencil case. Ti-83+SE calc.
School Blazer -- woollen jacket kinda thing.
mp3 player

I keep all my money, tickets, phone, etc in my PANTS >.>

2 Folders full of notes from my marketing course that have been sitting there since I finished like 6 months ago... And a whole heap of dead batteries from my CD walkman.

Anybody wanna buy my bag? I don't need it anymore...

It's black and green Quiksilver, and can carry three bloody heavy text books and a folder in one travel. bids start at $150, bcoz of the importance of its past owner.

Absolutely nothing today, because turned in all programming projects yesterday. Had two folders of source, FSM charts, and notes about 2 days ago.

In a weeks time my bag will be even more crowded. It's a big Samsonite bag and I kinda have space. I'll start my training next week so my bag will have inside a heavy weight (about 4-5 Kg) karategi, 2 pairs of kumite gloves, T-shirt, belt ... and the stuff already mentioned :D And if I have to lend someone a gi, it would have 2 kimonos and the rest. Really huge indeed. ;)

um...
in my schoolbag i have:
- english, science 1, science 2, drama, computer studies, maths and child studdies books
- girlie personal stuff
- pens and pencils
- empty pencil case
- stolen liquid paper (from my mates)
- pe uniform

in my handbag:
- wallet
- girl crap
- lipstick and makeup stuff
- singlet top for some unknown reason
- mobile
- mp3 player