• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHAT the [BEEP]!?

Read what i said .

Unlimited webspace **
Un-metered Data-transfer **

** = subject to term and conditions and use policy.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
Read what i said .

Unlimited webspace **
Un-metered Data-transfer **

** = subject to term and conditions and [acceptable] use policy.
Then that's not unlimited space. Unlimited space is limitless space, meaning you cannot place restrictions on it. Thus, that is not unlimited space. You may want to reword that by calling it unmetered space. Even then, that does not exist. There is no such thing as an Unlimited GB HD, now is there? ;)

the acceptable use policy will restrict the unlimited webspace ... however if a users has real reasons for using high amounts of webspace .. i will support them. ANY accounts which slow down other will be suspended or deleted. However i doubt i'll get any accounts over 20mb

Also unlimited webspace could generate more revenue from ads. and its more attractive to ppl who don't want to have to worry about space or data-transfer limits

hay can you host my clan there for free :)

i would at least need 20 to 60 mb of space
and around 600mb or 1gig of data transfer a month
even know i might not go that high but jsut to be on the safe side :D

lol , erm .. i just answered that ... the acceptabe use policy will define all things like that ...

i would delete any warez because warez is not allowed.

That should be fine ...

I'm now however looking at other angles to offer free space ....

any ideas ???

i can't afford to use the usa host.

the acceptable use policy will restrict the unlimited webspace ... however if a users has real reasons for using high amounts of webspace .. i will support them. ANY accounts which slow down other will be suspended or deleted. However i doubt i'll get any accounts over 20mb
Can't you see what I'm getting at? A restriction is a limit. One has limited ways to use the webspace because of restrictions. That's why it is not unlimited space. 20 MB isn't a lot if the person is storing legit media.

yeah I know but some people just skip that part of the terms and stuff and then straight to the accept button...next thing you know you have all these members and too many to manage with warez.

The space is unlimited however certain files will not be allowed .. thus my point that a user can use as much web space as he or she needs.

Originally posted by demise
yeah I know but some people just skip that part of the terms and stuff and then straight to the accept button...next thing you know you have all these members and too many to manage with warez.
So what? Unlimited means unlimited, and that means no restrictions, no limits, no boundaries, by strict definition of the word. Imposing limits, boundaries, and restrictions makes an unlimited space plan an oxymoron.

clients wont be able to skip the terms and conditions.
to signup you must agree to them and confirm you have read them and fully understand them .

The space is unlimited however certain files will not be allowed .. thus my point that a user can use as much web space as he or she needs.
You're not reading my post the way I worded it, it is not unlimited. There are restrictions, synonymous with limits. Calling it unlimited would be oxymoronic.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Can't you see what I'm getting at? A restriction is a limit. One has limited ways to use the webspace because of restrictions. That's why it is not unlimited space. 20 MB isn't a lot if the person is storing legit media.
20 MB isn't much if your gonna store media there

Back